07

first kiss ?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂three months later。

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
three months later

"im going to be honest, i think you're cute" how that sentence stuck with mashiho for over three months.

when he heard jihoon tell him that he felt so happy. the cute korean kid who he finds attractive, finds him attractive as well.

& now, the small japanese boy is in his bathroom, staring at himself in the sink mirror & rehearsing his lines.

"cmon mashiho, it's no big deal– i mean, he stole our first kiss but this should be nothing compared to that" he told himself

ahh yes, their first kiss.

▂▂
3 months before

the two boy's were walking home as they finished eating their ice cream. the walk was very peaceful, the two boy's were telling stories on them realizing their sexuality.

a boy mashiho use to go to elementary school with was his first interest, terazono keita.

for jihoon, it was with his neighbor, his neighbor came from taiwan, but moved back before high school started, so he wasn't able to confess. who might've been the neighbor ? his name is wang jyunhao.

"so i heard about yoonbin..."

"wait what"

"junkyu told me he was your ex, im sorry he moved to australia..." & that's when jihoon knew what junkyu's plan was. 'tch, two can play this game' jihoon told himself.

"no, sorry, he was my ex bestfriend, we don't talk due to timezones... i've never been in a relationship before"

"really ?? but you're so attractive & smart &–" that's when mashiho realized, he just exposed his thoughts to him. "i think the same way about you mashiho" jihoon softly smiled, moving his hand to cup his chin.

"you know, under the moonlight your eye's sparkle, they're so pretty" he complimented the shorter boy. he made him a blushing mess. 'how cute'

"i s-stay right up ahead here" mashiho pointed to an apartment complex. "so out of all the others, who do you stay with ?"

"haruto, both him & i decided to stay with the same family, it was hard enough to find people to let at least one of stay, so when we found family's offering two people, we split up" he informed. all jihoon was thinking about was how pretty the younger boy looked under the street lamp.

"you can always stay at my place" he winked, he regretted saying that. he sounded like a perv.

"ah ha ha... you're funny" he awkwardly laughed. "i should get inside haruto is sa–" bam. then & there, takata mashiho's lips were no longer virgins.

"sorry i shouldn't have done that– im such a hypocrite i got mad at junkyu for kissing you in the cheek without your consent & here i am doi–"

mashiho pulled jihoon down by his shirt's collar & returned the kiss. to jihoon mashiho was so fragile & smelled like lavender. his lips were extremely soft, but without realizing it, he was having his own kiss, & he wasn't sure if he was stealing mashiho's

to mashiho, jihoon was someone he felt safe with, & his cologne made mashiho find him 10x more attractive. & he was someone he felt comfortable having his first kiss with.

"crap— please tell me i didn't just steal your first kiss" he sighed as he parted his lips from mashiho's. "i-is it a bad thing ?" he frowned. "no—! sorry i just did it without your consent, so im extremely sorry" the shorter boy just chuckled.

"you're so cute, good night" he smiled as he kissed him once more before heading upstairs .

"i promise i'll make you mine before junkyu does"
jihoon promised himself