09

rejection

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

'cmon takata mashiho, you got this'

he was walking back & forth in front of jihoon's class. "mashiho, how much longer ?" ahh that's right, he had to bring haruto because haruto gets lost trying to find their apartment complex.

"sorry haruto, i thought they'd be done by now..." the shorter boy apologized sitting next to the younger.

that's when they came out. junkyu & jihoon came out laughing at some sort of joke. mashiho felt awkward if he were to suddenly ruin the mood.

"is that mashiho ?" junkyu asked jihoon. both of the boy's stopped midway. "you don't think he's here to ask one of us to the carnival..." junkyu asked smilinh while he was fidgeting his fingers.

'crap... i dont want to ignore him' jihoon told himself. he was looking around to see if they were able to somehow walk away without the short boy noticing.

"hey mashiho~" junkyu called out

'what the actual fuck is junkyu's dumbass doing...' he thought to himself.

"h-hi ! uhm... sorry to bother you guys... i wanted to ask a question" jihoon knew he was gonna ask junkyu. "i have to go, i'll come over later, alright junkyu ?"

"alright, bye jihoon" he smiled. mashiho frowned.

"so what's up ?" junkyu asked. "i uhm, i have no one to go with to the carnival... i wanted to ask if i could go with you & your friends..."

"sure, let's exchange numbers, i'll pick you up" junkyu smiled pulling out his phone.

▂▂

jihoon was walking towards the schools gate, he didn't want to stay with junkyu. he wanted to keep his promise to hyunsuk.

he was blasting dpr live . 'ahh mashiho, you put me through so much'

"jihoon !" he turned around & saw mashiho walking towards him.

"oh hey mashi" he softly smiled.
"jihoon i wanted to ask if maybe we can both, you know, go tog–"

"im actually already going with someone else, seokhwa asked in my last class... i already agreed. im reallyyyy sorry mashiho" he apologized folding his hands together.

"ahh, seokhwa, he's- yea it's okay, i guess i'll just go with junkyu & the rest..." he forced a smile

"i have to go now" jihoon gave mashiho a half smile before he walked away.

"so this is what rejection feels like..."