03

new friends ?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

jihoon showed them around the school, they were extremely grateful.

"here... for you" mashiho blushed handing him a box.

"hmm? oh no ! i cant accept this" he wasn't sure what it was but he just knew he couldn't take something away from mashiho.

"i have two" he smiled before running off to the other three japanese boy's.

he didn't want to open it just yet so he decided to wait until break.

▂▂

"mashihooooo~~" haruto dragged

"hm?" he sweetly hummed as they were both looking for the student store. "why'd you give that strange boy one of the pre-made lunches your mom sent?" haruto asked

"she's gonna send more, besides he wasn't even our tour guide but he still helped us... i might as well thank him" mashiho informed. truth was,

he thought he was cute. he hoped that strange boy would talk to him later on, to thank him for the food.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

jihoon was eating outside, he was amazed by the presentation of the food. it tasted amazing too.

"sup jihoon !" hyunsuk called out. his entire friend group came out

'i just wanted alone time...' he thought to himself

"woah, who gave you this ?!" doyoung asked taking a piece of his food. "hey!" jihoon laughed hiding his food.

"the new japanese students are all big talk. i tried flirting with one of them and he got all defensive." jaehyuk informed popping a grape into his mouth.

"jihoon, didn't you meet them ?" junkyu asked. "yea, mashiho gave me this lunch" he informed blushing.

"could he be 'the one' ?" yedam teased. instantly mashiho went up to them.

they all looked at the shorter boy.

junkyu was amazed by his beauty. he wanted to compliment him.

"hi mashiho" jihoon smiled

"hi... c-can i talk to you?... alone ?" he asked. jihoon got up as they walked around. his friends were yelling "THE ONE" & "FINALLY PLAY BOY JIHOON".

junkyu couldn't help but feel the need to talk to mashiho .

"please ignore them, they're all stupid" he chuckled. "ahh, okay" mashiho smiled.

"so what did you want to talk about ?"

before mashiho could open his mouth, junkyu startled him with simply saying hello.

"sorry! i just wanted to see if i could be an exception to this talk" he grinned.

jihoon was upset, he knew what he was doing.

"sure" mashiho sweetly said.

all mashiho was asking was for them to be his friends, and the other three .

junkyu would flirt his way to mashiho, but jihoon always smiled/giggled when he realized by doing so, mashiho was moving closer to him.