CHAPTER 7 : SHE'LL BE MINE SOON

Hello lovely readers,writers and both
How are u all

Hope you enjoy the chap 7

Please do inline comment🙏🙏

Im back..

Cabir and manik were moving to Manik's home

Manik was on the passenger seat..lost in his thoughts.. smiling

Manik's pov

She's so cute..I just want to take her down..how can someone be cute, sexy , hot and beautiful all together..she is one piece made by god..the adorable face she makes whole..I just feel like gobbling her up..uff.. she's making me crazy..

I just can't wait to make her mine..I just hope..She herself comes towards me..or else I have to..and my ways are not meant for her.. she's really innocent not like others..her innocence can be seen in her eyes..but Manik..not everyone is what they show..but I have this feeling that she is not bad..and she isn't fake..i think I'll have to get information about her before everything..yaa..what's the harm in checking ones...I know it's going to be positive..my intuition are never wrong..babygirl get ready to come to your true owner.. she'll be mine soon..

I'll have her all to myself..no one will be allowed to mess with her..this is a sure thing..

Pov end's

His thoughts came to end because of Cabir

Cabir was observing him from.. morning.. today's smile was different..which cabir could see..how..coz he was the one..who knew him in and out..like a mirror he was..

Cabir called him twice but getting no reply he tapped on his shoulder..bring him back in reality..

"What??"asked Manik

"Where are you lost man.. form today morning I'm seeing you are in some different world..what the Matter???"asked cabir

Manik just smiled at him

Cabir"I haven't asked you smile bro..km asking you something..your okay na.. didn't get hurt on your head or something right"

"Shut up man..it's not necessary to always speak rubbish okay..and yeah I'm into something..but you get to know it soon..just not now"said Manik..like always irritated with his drama..

"Okay..I'll wait..but as far as I know you..and what I have interpreted..it's something related to your new secretary..right"cabir asked.. hitting the right cord..

Manik was shocked for a second..but then he knew.. nothing is hidden from Cabir so he smiled at him.. confirming his doubt

"What's with it..do you like her..or do you have some past history with her..or you planning to play with her.."asked cabir...