CHAPTER 3 : NANDINI'S NOTE

Hello lovely readers,writers and both
How are u all

Hope you enjoy the chap 3

Please do inline comment🙏🙏

"You are mine"I moaned while kissing her. I don't know why I said she was mine. But somewhere I too feel she is the one for me.

I left her lip and started kissing her sexy neck and giving bits.I am so addicted to this sexy neck.I pulled her dress from her shoulder and started giving it. I travelled my kisses to her collar bones and upper br***. I was so enjoying kissing and hitting every inch of my neck.
"Ahhh..."she moaned God it made me hard down. Suddenly she pushed me and came top of me and sat on my stomach. She said sorry and threw my shirt in one go. She looks more sexy and hot.

"You can't only enjoy.I too wanted to play"she said in her sexy and cute voice and winked at me.

She started kissing my chest, neck senselessly. F*** I moan while pulling her more into me. F** she will be dead for me.i pulled her neck and gave a small peck for which she giggled. God She looks cute.her smile got my heartbeat raised more. She travels to my neck, stomach and too.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Suddenly I feel her whole weight on me. I pushed her a little and saw she passed out. I laid down properly in bed and covered her. She slept peacefully, f** after spoiling my sleep she is sleeping peacefully. I looked down at my member, he was so hard.I made a sad pout and slept beside her. I pulled more closely to me and slept peacefully.

Manik POV end

Nandini POV

I woke up from my deep sleep. I panic when I see something empty beside me. I jump from the bed.

Where did she go? No must be in the bathroom.I checked the bathroom, balcony,kitchen and I searched everywhere. Where the f*** she went. I sat on my bed and felt rejected. How can she leave without informing me. Didn't she feel the same I felt yesterday? I felt so good while kissing and having her in my arms. But then I got angry and threw the nearby vase on the floor. It shattered in many pieces how I am feeling now.

My attention caught a pink note on the mirror opposite the bed. I picked it up and saw which made me even more angry.

In that letter

"Hello unknown

Sorry I lost yesterday, please forget everything which happened between us. It is a mistake. Sorry for the trouble.

Forgive me

Unknown"

I just threw that bloody shot away. I punched the mirror in anger and the mirror broke into pieces. My right-hand was full of blood but it didn't hurt much but what she did pained me more.

"It is mistake"

"Sorry"

Did she really feel it was a mistake. Bloody hell, I just sat down there thinking about last night.I thought I was broken by hearing my phone ring.I took it without looking at my phone.

"Bro where are you?Are you still with that girl enjoying it? Do you want more protection"cabir Said without knowing my situation.

"Cabir just shut up and said why you called" I shouted at him.

"Ooh so angry because I disturb your Romance.(I become irritated and going to shout at him) ok don't be angry. Just look at the time.you have office bro so come soon.we have an important meeting today. And yaa please come fast" he said in one go without let me speak.

I just took a deep breath and moved my hand through my hair. I wore my shirt and left the place after looking at bed last. I paid money because I broke things and left by taking a cab. I went home and took shower. While taking shower I notice there are nail Marks on the chest and arm. I close my eyes to feel her hand on me. F** she is making me crazy, her single thoughts making me harder. I took shower and got ready and left the office in the car without having breakfast. I am not in the mood to do anything now.

I sat in the car and lost yesterday's things. How I met her, our fight, her eyes, it had many secrets in it,her juicy lips.my thought was broken by Murthy uncle.

"What happened son? You are so quiet today"uncle said.Murthy uncle found me unusually quiet because I always used to talk to him till we reached office.

"Nothing uncle I am just thinking about something.I just have meeting today don't know we will be able to get that or not"I said

"Really Manik. I just thought something wrong in you. Don't be sad, everything will be alright. And Manik is soo talent he will get whatever he wants. So don't worry son.if it should urs means it will surely come to you by any means. But you should keep on trying to get your needs"I am just thinking deeply what Murthy uncle said. Suddenly a thought came to mind.

"Manik we reached"he said. I hugged him and said"thank q uncle for opening my eye.bye meet you one evening"I said and came outside. I called some people and said to do one work.

"I need that soon. Don't delay"I said strictly and cut my phone. With smirk now I will surely find you baby. You are mine.

I walked into the office and reached my cabin only to receive blessings from blood sucking persons. I mean Mr.saxena and his daughter. I entered inside and wished him. But he just nodded and looked at me with an angry eye.

I looked at him and Aliya saw her looking at me with an angry look. So now I came to this chipkali and must say everything to her father. God this girl. Come on manik this time to express your acting skill.

"Where were you yesterday Manik?" he asked. I glared at him and then aliya. She smiled at me.

"What question sir. I was with aaliyah in birthday party. He enjoyed and I went with cabir.sorry sir I can't drop aliya in home because cabir had some emergency, so we felt immediately"I said my own story.

"Papa he is lying. He didn't go with Cabir. He was in a room with girls and making out with her"that chipkali said everything. I glared at her in anger.

"Sir if u have doubt call the chair and ask"I said while looking at Mr.saxena.

"I know your fucking lie.wait I will call him"she said and dialed cabir number put in loud speaker.

"Hii makeup kit"

"Hii cabir yesterday Manik was not with you right. Where was he"she asked him while smirking at me. But that smirk didn't last for a few seconds; it turned into shock. I smirked at her.

how was update guys

What cabir must have said??guess

So, here is the third part .

Do follow, votes and comment .

Don't forget to add the book in ur library or reading list

Thanks all the peoples for support and very happy with the response .

Hope you answer them

1)are you liking the story

2)what you think about this plot

3)Are you excited for future chapters

Do give your review on above
★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Love
Nikki

Copyright © all rights reserved |Xprincesworld25x