Warmth 🍁

[The shadow that resembles me

Has broken down - Shadow Kim Bo Hyung ]

The cafe was filled with laughter, happiness, and it filled with a warm embrace

Y/n walked in the cafe, she’s never been to a cafe before, she thought it wouldn’t be amazing as everyone says it would be.

she looked around and saw people sitting together, enjoying their coffee and well they were just enjoying being together.

But... one thing y/n noticed was that they were happy.

Smiles, laughter, and it was all full of happiness in this cafe.... but it didn’t feel like it to y/n

Y/n gripped her coffee cup while looking out the window softly, noticing the rain.

So... this was what happiness feels like
Happiness must be full of love... it must be something that warms your heart.

Y/n noticed the way the rain... kept falling onto the window.... it was close to her, she gripped the warm coffee cup in her hand, she took a sip of it...

It warmed her mouth

She couldn’t get the thought out of her head.... it wasn’t supposed to be like that...

Her tears that she kept holding on, were slowly falling down her face

Her heart needed warmth...... perhaps she just needed someone’s embrace.

San POV

I was laughing with my friends, while we kept talking about something.... it was enjoyable, but I noticed someone come into the cafe...

It was a girl, I turned my head to look at her. She was sitting alone, looking at the window... I guess she enjoyed the rain

I mean the rain always felt like some kind of warmth......

I smiled and then went back to my friends that kept talking with the others.

Something bothered me...I went to look back at the girl, she had tears rolling down her face.....

was it the rain... was the rain making her cry...

Y/n POV

I was staring at the rain for a while... that I didn’t even notice the tears falling down my face... I wiped them away...