Beautiful dream 🌃

[ 10:00 ]

It was finally spring , the cherry blossoms finally arrived , as you stepped outside after class was finished, you took a deep breath of air.

You are like a light, after the rain has passed,
You come up in my heart, like this.

You thought of someone special as you were walking around campus,

He was your light when you couldn't run out of the darkness, without him it would just be a gloomy weather and only him ...

he could make your heart beat a million times faster each time you saw him smile or laugh.

He was, like a beautiful dream but if only you could see him in real life.

But he was only in your dreams

[ 12:00 ] you kept walking when you noticed the time ,

" wow time does pass really fast " you told yourself as you looked at your phone.

You needed to go back to your next class, you dreaded thinking about it.

Like you loved the class and enjoyed being in it but there was someone ... someone that bullied you each day.

" he's so annoying " you saw him walk along with his friends as you glares at him, he didn't seem to notice you.

[ 12:30 ]

look at the sky.
This pain I felt for the first time.

You arrived in your class and you were prepared for the insults that would come your way.

As you quietly went to sit down, you heard his voice.

" hey, if isn't y/n " you wanted to turn around and confront him to stop but you couldn't , you only coward away more.

" oh so your mute now " he said making everyone in the class laugh and stare at you.

You ignored it.

" It's sad that you don't have any friends y/n, I feel bad for them since I wouldn't want to be your friend either"

Ignore it y/n
You told yourself.

" no wonder why everyone left you, your a nobody "

You all of the sudden felt something break inside of you and the fire inside of you eurruptted.

You stood up from your sit and went to him.

You slapped him across the cheek

" you know what wooyoung! Go ahead say stuff behind my back and act like I can't hear it, act like it doesn't hurt me! Because you know what I don't care if I'm lonely or don't have any friends! "

Everyone stared at you in complete silence and even wooyoung held his cheek that you slapped.

You turned to him one last time and whispered for him to only hear

" it's better to be lonely than to get hurt each time " and you walked out, you didn't care if you missed your class, you just wanted out.

[ 1:00 ]

When I turn my head, at your smile,
Unknowingly, I reach my hand out, like this.

You kept thinking about the guy in your dreams , and wondered would he even like you if he was here.

You wanted to reach your hand out to just see his smile in real , not your dreams .

You sighed .

" would I ever see you " you walked away and landed in a field of sunflowers 🌻

You smiled because the view was so beautiful and you didn't care if people wondered where you went.

Under the Rainbow, you must be waiting.

You went on top of a hill and layed down looking at the sky and clouds

You took a breathe and relaxed. All the sudden you closed your eyes and there he was in your dreams.

You are, like a beautiful dream,

You couldn't open your eyes and you noticed he was getting closer to you.

You couldn't move either, you tried to.

You are always beside me,
You are inside of my tender heart

He held your hand tightly and smiled at you

" y/n " to uheard him say and wondered how does he know your name and then you opened your eyes and there he was

It was wooyoung ... he was your beautiful dream .

Hope you enjoy that one ~ Mina 💌