Cause You Have to ⛈

[ 12:00 pm ] Hands together and tangled within themselves, Hongjoong wondered why

[ 12:00 pm ]
Hands together and tangled within themselves, Hongjoong wondered why.

In doctor's-office-lighting, I didn't tell you I was scared

Hongjoong looked around the hospital, it was late at night; weren't much people, he heard the beeps that would be in other rooms. Nurses that would be walking back in forth from room to room checking on their patients.

He would turn to look around to see a family waiting along with him, he turned back to looking at the ground.

each night he prayed to you.

" I need her to get better", he whispered to himself while, putting his hands in his face holding onto the tears that he wouldn't dare to shed.

[ other day ]
Laughs were heard in the home between y/n and Hongjoong. The air felt warm, like the laughter was draining the rain that was pouring outside somehow it didn't even matter to them.

I just pretend it isn't real
I'll paint the kitchen neon, I'll brighten up the sky

Hoonjoong looked at her with love in his eyes , he broke into a smile. He wanted to keep that smile as long as he could, he didn't want to forget her presence near him.

He tries each day to make the day go back to normal, he would brighten the sky in front of her... he would even paint rooms in different color settings just to forget about the disease she has and pretend it's not real, that it's not happening to her.

Of course he knows. He knows about it. He knows about her struggling each night.

But she's never told him.

"soon you'll get better I promise y/n" , he whispered into the cold room.

[ 1:00 pm ]
Hongjoong walked up and headed down a hallway as he turned to look at the clock, he stopped and everything inside of him just collapsed.

all the tears he's been holding on, the pain that's burning inside his chest everything...He just let go of

" WHY " he screamed out in the hall

" WHY HER " his back slid down the wall as he cried and screamed

But who am I supposed to talk to?
What am I supposed to do
If there's no you?

He for sure felt like he was loosing it. He never wanted to imagine the world without you, who would he have to hold, talk, love, and cry to if there wasn't you in his world.

"She'll get better, I know she will, she'll get better, she will " he kept repeating over and over because all he could do is hope and pray that you would get better.

[ 1:12 ]
He sat on the floor looking at the bracelet that was dangling on his arm, the one he received from you. Time was passing, but he didn't dare look at the clock on the wall, he was scared that you could disappear quickly out of his life right now.

" Sir " someone lightly tapped him on the shoulder, he looked up and noticed the doctor standing in front of him. Hongjoong stood up and faced the doctor.

" Sir I would like to inform you that she's sleeping right now, we've just done treatment on her", he nodded lightly

" w..w-will she .. I mean is she getting any better " he asked the doctor as he nervously looked at him.

The doctor smiled at him, but he knew it was sorrowful smile.

" she will... someday " he bowed his head and walked away leaving Hongjoong in the hallway.

[ 1:30 ]
Hoongjoong went back to y/n's room. As, he walked in he smiled at her seeing that she was awake.

He loved her so much that it hurt. He couldn't imagine anything without her.

This won't go back to normal

" Hongjoong I'm sorry I never told you I had cancer " she looked at him sadly while reaching for his hands and kept mumbling words.

Hongjoong looked at her and held her hands in his, he knew this was going to be a battle she had to deal with, he knew it would never go back to normal, but he also knew it was going to be hard pretending now it isn't real.

It could be years of hoping, but he would keep saying she will get better soon because he has to.

" I know " he told her and she looked at him shocked. He spoke again in a soft voice trying to not break down in front of her.

" I know y/n... I know but I will keep hoping and being here for you, I know you'll get better because you have to," he held onto her hands as he kissed them.

"Hongjoong... you can't keep saying I'll get better because It's impossible for me to"

He smiled at her softly.

" I kno-know " his voice cracked as he felt tears already making their way down

He knew that it would be hard to keep fighting, he knew she would get weak, he knew she would cry all lot of the pain, but he wouldn't stop hoping or praying for her to get better.

He hugged her close to him, both of them cried in each other's arms.

She'll get better soon.. he knows she will. Y/n will get better soon.

Because......

She has to.

Yay finally posted this one was requested by MultifandomSoji I hope you enjoyed it lovely

Yay finally posted this one was requested by MultifandomSoji I hope you enjoyed it lovely. It took me a while to write it but I got inspired by the song above. ❤️ - mina 💌

Any request please feel free to send me a message 💛