part 19

Fun & broken hearts

"Are you sure about this?" Moonbyul asked to make sure the puppy girl standing next to her isn't making a mistake.

"Yes!" She replied in excitement.

"Uhm..ok then. Hwasa ssi if anything happens it's your fault." Moonbyul squinted her eyes at her.

"What did I do?" Hwasa acted innocent. 

Somehow the whole group is now standing in line for the haunted house.

Moonbyul assured wheein they wouldn't be doing anything that's  traumatizing for her.
But strangely she agreed to join since Hwasa suggested it.

"Wheein-ah,  if you don't feel well , tell me ok?" Moonbyul told the puppy girl. 

Wheein smiled from ear to ear and nodded. 
Irene observed them and smiled like a proud mother. She couldn't believe that the once cold moonbyul is acting soft again. The only  people she was open to were her friends and sisters. But still this felt different , irene thought . It was like she's being a good older sister and at the same time a good girlfriend.

"Ready? " moonbyul asked wheein, making sure she's not nervous .

"Yes, this time I am." She smiled showing of her dimple.

"Ok." moonbyul whispered.

Yooa couldn't help but feel her heart ache a little seeing this with her own eyes.

Wow, is this called jealousy? 

"Yooa?" Moonbyul called , snapping her back to reality.
Moonbyul took her hand and put it on her arm to hold. A small gesture that made Yooa blush.

"Don't let go ,ok? I know how much of a scaredy cat you can be?" Moonbyul grinned.

Yooa hit her hard making her groan.

"Next!" One of the workers called.

"See you on the other side, pussies ." Hwasa waved and walked in front. With sass.

That girl got guts!
Moonbyul's eyes widened.

.......

The haunted house was dark and creepy. The flickering lights were eye straining and the fact that there was almost to no light and some creepy background music playing , made their adrenaline  rise.
Yooa was already trembling and gripping hard onto Moonbyul's arm.
And Wheein was on her left smiling , waiting for something to happen.
Seulgi on the other hand , was a total scaredy cat and clung on her girlfriend.

"Yah! You're choking me ,Seulgi yah ." Irene complained.

"Don't let go of me!" Seulgi cried.

"That big baby." Yooa remarked.

"I heard that!" The bear glared to which Yooa teased her by making funny faces . Moonbyul laughed at their antics.

All that teasing stopped when a person in a scary looking costume jumped out.

They all screamed simultaneously and ran towards the other room, where someone chased them with a chainsaw.

Irene had to drag Seulgi who dropped on the floor. Her legs were shaking so bad she couldn't even stand .

Hwasa was no where to be found. 

Wheein was having a blast , laughing like a kid.

Yooa and moonbyul on the other hand looked pale while clinging onto each other.

"This is fun! Let's go!" Wheein laughed and walked in front.

"That girl is crazy." Seulgi said, fear evident in her voice .