Special chapter

On a cold winter day,the day before Christmas, some young people decided to go snow sledding.
Together they sat in the car , full of excitement while on their way to a small mountain.

"Unnie, are we there yet?" An impatient Hwasa asked for the nth time.

"Not yet Hyejin ah. " Moonbyul who sat behind the wheel replied.

"Yah! Stop asking will you? We'll get there soon." Wheein told her bestfriend , feeling annoyed already.

Hwasa pouted and stuck her tongue out for wheein.
Moonbyul saw this on her rearview mirror and laughed.

"Unnie , I need to use the bathroom." Yooa ,who sat in the passengers seat suddenly announced.

"You just did like ten minutes ago."

Yooa looked with pleading eyes and she sighed.

"Hwasa will keep whining and asking when we will get there if we keep making stops."

Hwasa heard her and squinted her eyes.

"I can't hold it in anymore !" Yooa whined.

"What did you even consume?" Hwasa asked Yooa to which wheein nodded agreeing to the question.

Suddenly moonbyul's phone rang.

"Ah, can you pick that up for me?" She asked Yooa.
As asked she answered the call.

"Hello, Seulgi unnie."

"Where are you guys?"

"Uhm..I have no idea. But we're still on our way. "

"Well hurry up you slow pokes. "

"We're here." Moonbyul then announced and quickly parked the car.

"Yeah, we're already here. Bye unnie." Yooa ended the call.

The girls hopped out ,wearing thick jackets to keep them warm and went to find Seulgi and Irene. While Yooa ran to the restroom.

"What took you guys so long? My legs are probably stuck to the ground right now." Seulgi exaggerated.

"Too bad it's not your lips stuck together ." Moonbyul mumbled.
Irene heard it and laughed. Seulgi heard it as well and glared at her friend.

"Let's go girls ." Irene commanded once Yooa returned.

They went to the top of the small mountain with their sledding gear.
One by one they went down.
Hwasa , Wheein and Seulgi lost their voices from all the yelling in excitement.

"Such kids ." Moonbyul sighed.
"Especially that one." She pointed to Seulgi. Irene hit her shoulder and laughed.
"Let them have fun , byul ah. Now it's your turn." Irene made moonbyul sit on her sled and pushed her down. Moonbyul held on tight and her eyes were tightly closed.

This was a bad idea ! She thought.

After all that fun, they head back to Moonbyul's house where a small get together was held.
A wonderful dinner was prepared and they each had their fill.
Later that night they sat in the living room while having some hot chocolate.

"Let's play a game !" Seulgi suggested.

"As long as there's no alcohol involved." Irene told her.
Seulgi sighed and sat back down.

"Byul unnie , it was your birthday just some says ago ,right? " hwasa asked.

Moonbyul looked up from her cup and nodded.
Hwasa smirked.