He looked at her and kissed her cheek."I love you bhie."Ngumiti si Kim."I love you too."Lunch finished and they had to go back to their classroom."Bhie,do you think pwedeng i-request na parehas na ang tayo ng class?Para naman makita kita." "Nakikita mo naman ako ah?" "That's not what I meant.We only see each other during lunch."

"I know bhie pero baka naman magsawa ka sa akin.Pag palagi mo na akong makikita." "I'll never get tired of you,In fact,I would love to see you every single second." "You're so sweet."she said pinching his nose.They got to class and said their goodbyes."I'll miss you."sabay nilang sabi.They laughed.Xian kissed her hand and went to class.

Hindi matanggal ang mga ngiti sa kanilang mga labi."Kim,I'm glad that you're happy pero pwede bawasan ng konti?Nagmumukhang baliw ka na diyan eh."Kim didn't hear her."Kim."she called.She still didn't say anything."Kim."she called louder this time.She elbowed her."Huh?"Kim said as she faced her."Hay,huwag na nga." "Bakit?Ano yun?" "Wala,huwag na."Kim turned her attention to the teacher.

Pretty soon,class ended.Xian was already outside the door before Kim was dismissed.She ran to him and hugged him."What do you want to eat?"he asked."Kahit ano."They got on his car and he told his driver to go to McDonald's.Xian ordered two BigMacs,Large French fries,chicken mcnuggets,sundae, McChicken,and 1 coke.

"Bhie,ang dami naman nito. " "You need to gain more weight." "Pero bhie,ba--"Xian put french fries in her mouth."Kumain ka na lang ok?"Kim chewed and started talking after she swallowed."Muntik na akong mabilaukan.Ikaw talaga." "Sorry bhie.I love you."Xian gave her soda."Oo nga pala,where's your soda?"

"You're drinking it." "Ay sorry.Teka ha,kukuha ako ng bago."She was about to get up when Xian stopped her."Bhie,okay lang yan,we'll share." "Hah?Isang baso?Uh...sige,kukuha na lang ako ng straw." "No you're not sit down." "bhie,that's gross." "It'll be fine." "Kukuha na lang ako ng straw."Kim said getting up again."No,sit down." 

"Bhie,hindi pa ako nagtoothbrush after I ate lunch today." "So?" "Bhie,bacteria." "It doesn't matter.Tayo na.We're gonna kiss someday." "Fine."She continued eating but didn't drink."Bhie,uminom ka naman,baka ma-choke ka." "Ah..no,I'm good."

Xian got up to get a straw."There,now drink."she drank a lot of soda.Xian laughed.They ate and was about to drink at the same time."Ikaw na muna."Kim said."Sabay na tayo." "Bhie."Kim whined."Sige na."Kim quickly got the cup and drank from it."daya naman."she laughed. 

They finished eating and went home.Xian stayed in Kim's house so they could do their homework together."Bhie,tapos na ako,ikaw?"Xian asked."Hindi pa eh."He yawned."Umuwi ka na." "Nah,I'll just watch you." "Baka hindi ako makapag concentrate." "You'll be fine."Kim did her work while Xian stared at her."Bhie,naiilang ako."

"Why?Ngayon pa ba na tayo na." "Yeah but..." "Why?" "Kasi eh...yung mga mata mo..." "What's wrong with my eyes?" "There's nothing wrong with them...it's just that...alam mo na.." "Ano?I don't know."Xian said he already has a clue what Kim was talking about. "eee bhie."Kim whined.

"I'm just kidding.Aminin mo na,you love my eyes."Kim nodded shyly."I love you bhie."Kim smiled at him."Oh,ano na,gawing mo na yan.Para naman makalabas tayo."Kim finished her homework at nagpaalam sila na lalabas lang saglit.

They went to the tree ."Hindi ako makapaniwala na the last time we were here,we were just friends."Xian said."Oo nga eh,ang bilis noh?"They stayed there for an hour then went home to eat dinner.

Their relationship went smooth.Kahit na sometimes,nagaaway sila,a day won't last that they won't make up.Kim surprised Xian for his birthday.She wanted them to go out of the country but Xian wanted to stay home.So,they just went to Cavite.Hindi nagtagal,they celebrated their first year.