war game

After a week of preparing an abandoned castle the Loki Familia had already planned their battle formation. They would hide their captain in an underground room placing furniture over the entrance to conceal it. While leaving Finn the main strategist as always. With the amount of members they possess all sides of the castle were protected along with the interior they even went so far as preparing traps in the hallways and in the courtyard. Snipers were set on top of the wall as well as highest point of some of the towers there were some also posted through the highest floor to shoot out through windows. Finn: "we're just about done. now then let's wait for them to make the first move." As they were waiting, Hajime lifted up his eye patch and sent up drones to survey the area from the sky an advantage that no one else really had. Hajime smiled. Hajime: "an obvious plan for any Castle Siege protection." he said to himself while looking from above. Hajime delayed the schematics to Bell. Hajime: "so Bell what's the game plan?" Bell started to think about it while considering the use of all their abilities. Bell: "Elaine use your magic Nature's mother to have the plants overgrow over the traps set, and Archer use your projection Magic unlimited blade works over the entire Castle make sure everyone sees your weapons before you launch them towards the adventurers. While they see your weapons they'll all start to scatter and head straight inside the Castle for protection. This Will be turning their number advantage to a disadvantage. While all of them are in one place we can just take them out with one hit from mom's thunder dragon attack Magic. Dad and Ban take care of any stragglers you find. I'll go and take down Finn. As soon as I do that this whole war game will be over. Everyone who has given orders understood their position. Soul, Ilya and kuro stood by seeing as they were not needed for now. When the signal for the war game begin they put their plan in action.

Back in Babel where most of the Gods resided to watch the war game While others were in taverns to place bets on who would win. Most of the bet's were on  Loki Familia, but there were a few for Hestia Familia seeing as there were Witnesses for the bar fight that occurred that started all of this. In Babel both goddesses were thinking about their prizes that were to come if they won. Loki had her head in her hands smiling at the screen showing the site of the castle where Loki Familia members guarding it from Hestia Familia. She had a happy expression on her face that if she were a animal person she would be wagging her tail. The signal begin and Hestia Familia immediately made their move. it was seen that large roots and Vines Had Started to appear enveloping the courtyard disabling all traps to the onlookers they had no idea what was going on, but to the participants they knew exactly what was happening. Tione: "Finn! They disabled all traps in the courtyard! now what!?" She yelled warning him of what just transpired. Finn was surprised to hear this seeing as their traps were very well hidden. Finn: "have the snipers move to the Courtyard!" But before the order could be released various weapons started to hail from the sky. There were a few at first catching the attention of any that saw them. People on the walls looked up to see various weapons shining brightly from the Rays of the Sun only for them to immediately strike down. Hephaestus who was seeing this in Babel was more interested in the weapons then the fight. She was in awe at the great craftsmanship that were put into each and every single weapon that was floating in the air only to be shot down like an Archer attempting to shoot it's Target. With all the chaos going on outside they had no choice but to ignore any orders of confrontation with the Enemy. All who were standing on the wall did their best to run inside hiding in the building away from all the projectiles. Phase 2 of Hestia Familia plan was complete. Now it was time for Yue to use her magic against the castle. In Babel the gods along with everyone else in orario and in the castle witnessed the sky going from day to night. Suddenly a dragon completely made from lightning swooped down from the sky and struck the side of the building. Another came and did the same to the other side. With this Hajime, Ban, and Bell began their attack with Hajime and Ban taking any stragglers and Bell headed straight for the captain of the Familia to take down Finn who he believed to be the leader of the opposing side. Hajime headed left and Ban headed right. Bell headed to the highest tower where he found Finn who had just witnessed all the chaos that occurred. Bell called out Finn for a challenge. Riveria and Gareth stayed hidden for an ambush while Finn and Bell we're going to engage into their fight. Riveria was hiding in the highest tower ready to snipe Bell with her magic while Gareth was hiding behind some Rubble ready to attack from behind. During their match Finn was doing his best to try to keep Bell at a distance while Bell kept advancing over and over. Due to Bell being a close combat fighter it was hard for Finn to keep constantly pushing back seeing as he was so determined to advance to lay down a strike. Riveria was about to shoot down her magic when she was suddenly shot in the shoulder by Hajime from a far distance using his sniper skills which to him made it look like she was standing right in front of him. As for Gareth he was snuck up upon by Ban who again took his axe and smacked him over the head with it keeping it at his side not waiting till the war game was over. With all this going on Bell finally overpowered Finn disarming him then knocking him out. Bell and the others believe that the war game was over and thinking that announcement was going to come but never came. Bell: "I took down the captain of their Familia shouldn't it be over?" Everyone wondered what was going on until Soul heard someone moving around with his skill Discerning ear. Soul: "over there! There's someone still moving!" Everyone headed towards a pile of rubble where Soul was pointing at and started digging. there they found a hatch leading underground where they found Raul. Raul couldn't move he was shaking in fear from all the chaos he heard. they pulled him out and he saw Finn and Gareth laying on the ground. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. wide-eyed he begged for his life. Raul: "p-p-please don't hurt me!" He said begging for his life. Soul: "So what do we do with him?" Ban: "we took out the others might as well take him out as well." he said as he gut punched him knocking him out as well. Suddenly the announcement came officially declaring that the war game was over and the winner was Hestia Familia.