"Oh." Jimin replied looking down at his feet.

"You look cute." Jungkook complemented again.

"Thank you." Jimin muttered softly, and  a blush crept on his rosy cheeks along with his ears.

"I-" jungkook was about to say something when his stomach growled saying that he is hungry. Jimin giggled at this while jungkook tried to cover it up by coughing.

"Are you hungry, Mr Jeon?" Jimin asked.

"Umm yeah a little bit." Jungkook replied shortly, and he was very hungry actually because he didn't have dinner today.

"Okay, so do you like ramen?" Jimin asked.

"Ramen? What's that?" Jungkook asked very unfamiliar with what jimin just mentioned, you can't blame him though because he only eats expensive and restuarant food. So instant food is definitely not in his diet.

"You don't know ramen?! Aish! It's an instant noodle." Jimin replied, actually a bit shocked that jungkook actually didn't know what ramen is. Who in this world doesn't know what ramen is?

"Oh, I have never heard of it." Jungkook said.

"Okay, then let's have that today. There is an amazing restaurant near the corner, let's go there." Jimin said already very excited to have ramen. He will definitely not take jungkook to his home.

"Umm......" jungkook was unsure because he has never been to a normal restaurant at a place like this. And on top of that it was already late.

"Oh no! It must be closed now." Jimin added, and his face was already replaced by an expression of sadness and disappointment.

And jungkook saw this.

"Okay then, let's go to your house. We can have it there." Jungkook said, immediately shocking the omega.

"Huh, my house?" Jimin asked a bit scared now.

"Yeah, don't you have ramen?"

"I do, but-" jimin couldn't even finish his sentence when jungkook already headed towards the stairs.

"Mr Jeon WAIT!" jimin shouted but that went in vain because jungkook was already standing in front of his apartment waiting for jimin.

And so jimin doesn't have  a choice now so he went upstairs and entered the code.

And the door opened after a click, but jimin still was hesitant to enter.

"What happened Mr park?" Jungkook asked seeing jimin hesitating to go in.

"Ah nothing! Let's go somewhere else Mr Jeon-"

And again he got cut by jungkook because the alpha already entered the house, leaving a dazed jimin outside.

Jimin cursed under his breath and entered his house.

"Sit here please!" Jimin said hastily removing his clothes from the couch and now he is regretting for being lazy because his apartment wasn't in the best condition.

"Yeah!" Jungkook said and sat down on the couch. And he looked around the small apartment, studying every small detail.

"Mr Jeon, will you have kimchi with ramen?" Jimin asked, coming in from the kitchen with a tray on his hand with two bowls, he was lucky because he had a packet left.

Jungkook didn't even realize that jimin actually went away to prepare noodles, he was too lost in looking around.

"Maybe." Jungkook replied because he has never had a taste of this particular thing.

"Okay!" Jimin said and placed the bowl in front of jungkook, and then plopped down on the couch himself and took the bowl in his hand.

"Mr Jeon, it's safe don't worry you can eat it." Jimin said because jungkook wasn't actually eating he was just staring at the food with unsurety, and hearing jimin, he finally took a bite following how jimin was eating.

And he was immediately impressed by the taste so he started digging into the food with full delight.

Jimin smiled and also continued his eating.

And finally both of them finished.

"So, this is where you live?" Jungkook said, looking around the small yet cozy apartment.

"Yeah." Jimin replied, wiping his hand.

"Isn't this too small?" Jungkook asked.

"Umm no, I live here alone so it's not small for me."

"Hmm."

Jungkook looked through the house.

And suddenly his eyes widen seeing something.

"Are you a fanboy?"

_________________________________

Update!! Hope y'all like it.

I know I said I will not update till Monday but I was actually free so I decided to update.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

I purple you guys.💜💜💜