"Everyone is fine love. Reyna wouldn't let us leave until Cole and I were "friends" again. So we just finished getting ice cream." A smile made its way onto my face when I heard him laugh, as if he's remembering the moment they shared not too long ago.

"Okay, just hurry up. I miss my babies, it's boring without them." Now looking in the direction where I heard someone scoff.

"That's how you really feel? I though we were having fun!" Rolling my eyes one I saw him beginning to fake cry. Are you serious?

"Who was that?" I took the phone away from my ear as I whispered for Winston to shut the hell up, him now walking towards me to snatch the phone.

"It's none of your concern. So you're almost here?" I asked, trying to change the subject. Winston was still trying to take the phone out of my grasp.

"Axarii." He warned. Who does he think he is? My dad? I'm able to have whoever I want come over.

"Bitch you already know who's here, best get used to it." I heard Xavier take in a deep breath before hanging up after he heard Winston's voice. Okay then.

"You know, I'm going to miss you and Sophie if I do decide on going back there. I'll definitely die from boredom." Looking up to see Winston with a confused expression on his face. "What?"

"You seriously thought that I was going to stay here while you and the little rascals went off to New Jersey? I'm leaving too! Now for Sophie, I don't know how she's gonna handle it..." I should've looked shocked when he said that but come on... it's Winston we're dealing with.

"Winston you can't just leave because I want too. You have a life here, a job." He scoffed at my response. I would love for him to come with us but Winston is always with me. I don't want him to leave all he's worked for behind just to stay with a nobody.

"May I remind you that it was my idea to move here in the first place. We in this thing together girl!" He exclaimed.

"And don't you even think about trying to change my mind because my decision is final, I miss my family too.... and I will not leave you alone with Xavier." So that's what this is about. Me being around Xavier.

"You're gonna have to get used to Xavier being around now since the kids know who he is..." I sighed as he started tuning me out by making unnecessary noises. Just before I could hopefully punch some sense into him there was a knock on the door.

I immediately smiled when I opened the door being greeted by my two babies as they ran towards me with bright smiles on their faces, Xavier closing the door behind him.

"Did you guys have fun?" Both of them replied with a happy 'yes' after we finished our bear hug. "Mommy! Cole and daddy are friends again!" I looked over to Cole with a teasing smile.

"Is that so?" Watching as Cole looked from me to Xavier.

"Mommy always told me to be nice and don't stay mad at my friends. But if you make mommy sad again, I won't talk to you anymore." Cole spoke out seriously, causing a laugh to escape from me as I looked over at Xavier's shocked expression.

Bet he didn't see that one coming. I'm sure he's thinking of ways to make sure I'm never sad around him.

"Mommy, I wanna go see Auntie Yumi and Ivory so we can play dollies!" Reyna exclaimed. "But I wanna see Uncle Maddox and Bryant!" Cole argued.

"When can we go see Grandpa?" I felt as my head began to spin due to all questions they were throwing at me about going to see everyone in New Jersey. A pair of hands were then on top of my shoulders, causing me to look up at eh person.