"Yeah, just wanted to ask you something", he said, nervously rubbing the back of his neck.

"Okay", I nodded.

"I wanted to ask if you were free this Friday", he spoke softly. Is he asking me out?

"I am", I said innocently, pretending like I didn't have a clue where this was going. That's mean Ella...

"Would you maybe like to, and just only if you wanted to... I mean we could ju-"

"I would love to Liam", I interrupted him, brightly smiling at him. He let out a big breath and I couldn't help but laugh at that.

"That was harder than I expected", he admitted, still a shy smile on his lips.

"Yeah, I could see that", I joked.

"So can I pick you up at around six?" he asked but the phone in his hand went off before I could answer. He held it up and his brows slightly scrunched together.

"I gotta take this, see you later okay?" he said quickly and left immediately, making me think back at what just happened. Damn, that went smooth though.

I looked around and saw Sarah and Sophia standing a bit away by some lockers. So she did come back.

"What is she doing?" I asked Sophia as I saw Sarah with my phone against her ear.

"Well he was ignoring her text so she's calling him", Sophia explained. No way... I looked back at the way Liam just disappeared into but the only people in the hallway I recognized were Blake, Jason and Matthew who stood a few feet away. That's quite the coincidence though...

"Not picking up of course. What a pussy"

"He apparently really knows how to get under your skin", I told her putting away my phone and still seeing my math notes safely tucked away.

"Yeah, but it's not like that's so hard", Sarah stated.

The rest off the school day went normal. Boring classes, lunch and most importantly, me constantly watching over my bag. The only time I let it out of my sight was during lunch and then I hit them in my locker.

When detention came I put myself at one of the tables in the far corner of the class, taking out a random book I picked up earlier from the library. I hadn't even looked at the title, just wanted something to pass the time.

"No way", I looked up at the doorway, Oliver standing there with a big smile on his face.

"This detention just got a million times better", he said walking over to me.

"No talking Oliver", the teacher looked sternly at Oliver who just innocently smiled at her.

"No problem miss Evans. I'll be a good boy", he said, winking at the fucking teacher. Shameless...

He sat down and didn't leave me alone for the whole hour. Whether it was by making silly faces or passing notes or stealing my book. The teacher told him multiple times to behave and by the time detention was over, she had long given up on that.

"That was fun", he said when we made our way out of the classroom. Damn, I wish I was home already or at least had a car.

"You have a very weird definition of fun", I answered back.

"Detention with miss Evans? That has to be my favorite thing in the world", he joked.

"Understandable", I said as we both stepped outside.

"Do you need a ride?" he asked and my face immediately lit up, making him laugh.

"I take that as a yes", Oliver chuckled and I happily nodded.

"Come on", he motioned for me to follow and we made it to his car. Why does everyone have a car here? Even better, why don't I have one? Right, don't have my licence.

"Thanks", I said as he took my bag and placed them in his trunk before we both got in.

When we arrived about twenty minutes later I saw my mother stepping out of the car on the driveway as well. She's home early...

"Your mother?" Oliver asked when he had followed my gaze.

"Uhu"

"Damn, I gotta say. Your mom looks hot", he grinned.

"Seriously?" I turned to him, one eyebrow up.

"Kidding. She does look really young tho", he said.

"Yeah, they had me when they were still in high school", I explained to him, unbuckling the seatbelt and opening the car door, him doing the same.

"Thanks for the ride, I owe you", I told him as we stepped out, Oliver going to the trunk and handing me my bag.

"You're very welcome missy. I'll see you tomorrow", he quickly waved at me before stepping into his car and speeding off. I stretched out my arms for a few seconds and finally made my way inside the house. Mom's home which means delicious food.

I let out a big sigh and dropped my bag on the floor, walking to the kitchen.

"Hey honey, how was your day?" mom turned around when I walked in.

"It was allright", I said trying to taste some of the food she was making but as usual she slapped my hand away.

"It's not ready yet", she said and I put my hands up in surrender. She just shook her head and smiled at me before turning back to the stove. I took my phone out to text him something like 'better luck next time' but it appeared he had beat me to it. Opening the text, my mouth instantly fell open.

-Thanks for the notes, Clark – unknown

I read and hurriedly ran back to the hallway. I opened my bag and...

Fucking hell, he gotem