"Why was I the one who ended All Might?!"

"Katsuki..."

"If I'd been stronger and if I hadn't been kidnapped by villains and saved Y/N then that wouldn't have happened... All Might tried to keep it a secret... I couldn't tell anyone! Even if I try not to think about it... it just comes to mind unexpectedly! I don't know what to do!"

Y/N couldn't help but grip onto her shirt where her heart is. It hurts her to see her friend suffer like this as well as her memories as they're all coming back to her.

~FLASHBACK~

She doesn't know how long she had been inside the van until she heard voices that are unknown. The door open and she backed away in fear and saw a man in white coat.

"Hey there, kid. Are you doing okay?"

"...."

"Don't worry I won't hurt you. I'm Dr. Wu. I'm here to take care of you."

Tell that with that fake genuine smile on his face. Y/N though was oblivious and slowly crawled out of the van. Dr. Wu slowly took her hand and brought her on the way to his lab. She found herself in the white area with glass tubes, bottles, sink, supplies, computers, and a glass box full of reptiles, even eggs.

"Welcome to my lab, Miss Y/N."

"H-How do you k-know my name...? W-Why am I here? I wanna go home..." she whimpered.

"Well, sweetie, I know a lot about your parents. I know everything. And you're already home."

"But I don't like it here..."

"You'll get used to it. Now, come and sit here." he gestured to her in the chair with straps on it.

Y/N was confused and did what she was told and sat down. Dr. Wu then strapped her arms and legs, making sure she wouldn't move. Now, she was scared as she tried to move.

"Don't be afraid. I just need your blood for a test." he took out the syringe.

"N-No... Not the pointy thing. I hate those!"

"Don't worry. Just one injection and we're done."

Y/N kept on struggling and yelped to feel a sharp object into her skin. She cried and watched as the red was shown inside the syringe until it was half and he pulled it out of her. But that doesn't stop her from crying. Dr. Wu wiped out blood on her arm and placed a small bandage on it and left her there as he checked out the blood in the syringe.

"Take her to the room. She would need some rest for now." he ordered.

The soldier from earlier took her out of the strapped chair and harshly took her to a small bedroom with a small window where she can't get out.

"Get some rest, you little brat."

They pushed her inside and locked the door on her, leaving her vulnerable and crawling onto the bed and curled herself into a ball. She feels like there's nowhere else for her to go and has no one. No mom and dad, no relative, no friends, no cousins, no one else for her to live with or be safe around with. Years went by as she was being tested, forced to do a rather harsh training like hand to hand combat, and more horrible things in her childhood days. She would always be punished if she never do what they say or listen or make mistakes. Dr. Wu would always tell her whenever she made a mistake in her training as the boss soldier whacked her in the face with a hard staff.