(15)

If you had told me last week that I'd be spending my next weekend at a students party, I wouldn't have believed you.

I chose to wear some gray sweatpants and a black hoodie. It was nothing special, I assumed the party would be filled with drunk people who didn't care what I was wearing anyways.

I pulled up to the address. The party was taking place at someone's house, presumably Taehyungs. Where were his parents?

I made my way into the house, being greeted with the scent of alcohol and sweat. Gross.

"Kookie!" Jimin rushed up to me. I immediately noticed his attire.

He was wearing leather pants and a fitted black top that was somewhat see through. His hair was styled nicely, which was very different from how it usually looked.

"Oh, hi, Jimin."

"You didn't dress up at all." He whined. "You look like a bum."

"Thank you, Park."

"Well c'mon now Jeon! Let's loosen you up!" He grabbed my forearm and dragged me into the crowd.

Beer was shoved into my hands. "Jungkook! Drink it!"

"I'm not getting drunk at some students party."

"Oh come on. You don't have to be professional around me! Drop the act. You're really something else, Mr. Jeon."

I thought over it quickly before downing some of the alcohol. "That's it!" Jimin urged.

Was I really succumbing to peer pressure? How hypocritical of me.

"Oh look. It's jimins boyfriend."

Yoongi looked at me up and down, cracking a smile. "Nice get up."

"I don't see the problem with sweats and a hood." my words came out slightly slurred, but I continued to drink nonetheless.

"Our school counselor, drinking? What a hoot."

"Wow Jeon! Loosening up!" This time it was Hoseok. He gave me a slap on the back, hollering loudly.

"Cmon Jeon! Dance with me!" Jimin shouted over the thumping music, grabbing my arm again.

My head began to stir as everything became slightly blurred. But Jimins figure was still clear and beaming.

He began to sway his hips slightly to the beat, constantly trying to move closer to me.

He looked astounding, really. The lights seemed to shine on him alone, and despite the floor that was sticky with spilt beverages, he glided across the ground flawlessly.

"Jimin, you're (hic) beautiful."

"Haha, what Mr.Jeon??"

"You can really hmm- you can really dance."

A visible blush spread across his cheeks. "Shut up Jungkook!"

I laughed loosely, beginning to allow my body to move with the rhythm.

"I'll be back." Jimin sauntered away, and I continued to dance in my drunken state.

"So Jungkook." suddenly I saw Taehyung, moving next to me. "Jimin huh?"

"Haaa, what about him?"

"He seems to like you a lot."

"Heheh, I would (hic) sure hope so."

Taehyung watched me for a minute. I was staggering a bit, but still trying to catch the rhythm.

"What about me?"

"What about you, Taetae? Hee hee...taetae."

"What do you think about me?"

His hand reached up to cup my face, drawing me in closer. I could smell the slight waver of alcohol on his breath.

"Have you been drinking Taetae? You're underage! Haha."

"So are you. You're only 20 Jeon."

His hand moved down to my chin. He lifted it slightly, forcing my gaze to meet his.

"Busteddd."

"You like guys, don't you Jeon?"

I nodded to the best of my ability while Taehyung still held my chin.

"What if I told you I did too?"

"Heh, thatd explain why you're so homophobic! Mean little boy."

Taehyung scoffed.

"Well I like boys and you like boys."

He moved closer. I could feel his breath fanning my lips.

"B-but I don't like you! I like- I like-"

"Taehyung what the fuck are you doing?"

"Oh shorty. Hello."

"Were you trying to kiss Jungkook?"

"No way Jimin. I don't even like guys." Taehyung smirked at me, before moving away.

"Fucking asshole."

"I didn't even like him anyways! I like you!"