Imagine 12

You were sitting on the deck of the homestead, barefoot, nothing made sense anymore, it never rains in the maze.

You were sick, so newt made you stay under the roof, such a big brother act of him. you were watching Thomas work in the field, Minho thought it was a bad idea to run today. Thomas didn't really know of your existence, but you didn't mind, he was just busy a lot.

At one point he looked up at you, you looked down, slowly, so he didn't think you were staring at him. He smiled, you smiled, then he continued with his work. you took another sip from the white mug that contained the Orange liquid.

You and Thomas had repeated to glances many times, you stare, then he does, repeat. At the end of the night, you were sitting in the same place, then newt came with another mug and a blanket this time "You alright?" You nodded, your throat too sore to speak. he wrapped the blanket around you and you leaned your head on his shoulder. Something to else sat next to you as well. "Hey Thomas" the British boy cooed "Hey newt, so y/n's room isn't even close to be finished, where is she gonna sleep, can't sleep in a hammock right?" Thomas asked, he knew your name, you smiled and sat up crossing your legs, "Uh, I guess she can stay with the med-jacks for the night, make sure nothin' bad is gonna happen to her" Newt explained.

You nodded in agreement as Clint made his way over to you and the others "Hello m-lady" he said smiling and holding a leaf "I believe we have a transport to do" he said smiling and you smiled back and stood up and waved bye to Newt and thomas, mainly Thomas. "Wait, I'll come too" Thomas said standing up but newt put a hand on his shoulder "Woah there boy, she can survive a night without full watch" newt said, thinking you didn't hear, but you did and it made you blush.

It was