Imagine 45

Warnings: Fighting
Words: 698
--
Yes, I was happy with y/n, she was sweet and there for me. However, it's almost as if she doesn't trust me enough, or at all. Even when we were in the maze she had her doubts, but yet her and Teresa were the only two girls, and I would not go for her. Now it's the scorch and she's protective and clingy all over again. Heck I can't even make eye contact with Brenda without y/n getting all upset, but the day Teresa and Arid got ahold of me, that was the worst.

I had just woken up and found the group again, Newt stopped me and told me about how y/n wasn't going to be happy, but I already knew.
"Ya know she's only gonna get more protective?"
"I didn't do it on purpose" I was already mad at Teresa and Aris, I really don't want to be mad at my girl and best friend as well.
"Not saying you did, just trying to prepare you"
"That's all I've been doing"
"Thomas, I wanted to say how sorry I am"
I guess I didn't really know Aris enough to be too mad at him so it's whatever.
"I forgive you" was all I said before I felt y/n's gaze from all the way across the camp.
I nodded at newt before heading over.
"Hey" I smiled before wrapping my arms around her, but she didn't hug back.
"We need to talk"
"what? you're not glad to see me?" I was surprised because her features actually softened.
"No, I am, I'm actually really glad to see you alive, but I just wanna talk to you in private"
I nodded and followed her further into the mountains. Once we were alone, she grabbed my hands.
"I know I'm more protective that I should be, and I'm sorry, but I just can't help it."
I smiled, she's not mad at me.
"But the whole thing about you and Teresa talking to each other telepathically, and when she kissed you in that building, plus you and Brenda were alone for a couple weeks and she's after you now-"
"Wait, you don't trust me?"
"Of course not"
"Y/n, I have been nothing but loyal to you, I don't even look at other girls the way I look at you"
"It's not you Thomas, it's me"
"You're not breaking up with me are you?"
she took a breath in and didn't even answer my question.
"All those other girls, they're pretty and fit and funny, then there's me. Why would you chose me over them? Huh? do you have pity on me? Because I'm the weak girl that can't take care of herself. Why on this damn earth would you pick me?"
She was upset now, tears were streaming down her face and her hair was sticking to her sweaty forehead. She lost hope and took my lack of words as yes, that I did take pity on her.
"I don't even know why you would waste your time on me" She put her hands up and began walking away, but I stopped her but putting her against the rock and kissing her, hoping she would get my message, she didn't fight it, I think she enjoyed it considering it was our first time doing anything physical.
I pulled away and put my hands on her cheeks.
"Because you're so much better than those girls, you aren't pretty, you're beautiful and your body is hot and you're more athletic and anyone I know since no one can outrun a crank like yourself. I'm not wasting my time with you, I'm enjoying it because i love you."
She smiled at my words and even if she didn't believe them, I did.
"I love you too, I still am sorry about being protective"
"That doesn't matter, it may be annoying sometimes, but most of the time, it's kinda hot"
--
Wow, cute. So once again, IF YOU REQUESTED AN IMAGINE AND I DIDNT WRITE IT LET ME KNOW ASAP!!!!!! I hope you all had a lovely Easter and I love you!!
Awe, I said I love you 😊