Imagine 21

So I'm reading Divergent again and I got a bit of an idea, people seem to like the imagines that have Gally in them, I would so write a Gally imagine if this wasn't a Thomas book, but it is fun to write one where Thomas gets jealous because of Gally so ya. but I decided to put a bit of a twist on this one
--
You and Thomas were best friends. you had come up into the maze a day after him so you guys kinda clung together. Gally was the one who ran things when it came to you and Thomas, and you had to admit he was strong and good looking, but seemed a bit on the rough side for you and kinda did things out on a whim. Thomas on the other hand thought things out and wasn't afraid to admit he was scared. "hey y/n" Thomas yelled running up to you. "hey Tommy!" You smiled back at him as he slung his arm around your shoulders. "ok guys now you get to try out your jobs" Gally said stepping out of the homestead with a smirk on his face he didn't see you two yet, as soon as he looked up and saw Thomas' arm around you his smile faded away. was he...jealous? "Ok we are going to start with Gardner" he said.

Throughout the day, you and Thomas had a lot of fun, messing around when it came to the fun stuff and acting serious after you two had been caught. you found that you liked med-Jack (ok this is literally the job in every single imagine I liked it don't judge) Thomas on the other hand wouldn't shut up about being a runner.
At the end of the day you sat with Thomas who once again had his arm around your shoulders. you could feel a state on you, a strong one. you looked around to see Gally, head on staring at you. "um, I'll be right back" you said to Thomas peeling his arm off of you and standing up. "aye y/n, found a job you liked yet? Clint said your hell of a med-jack" newt said blocking your way between you and Gally. "uh, ya, you can tell him I'd like to help out, Thomas can't shut up about being a runner"
"Ya tell me about it" he laughs, he has a cute laugh. you laugh along with him. "I'll try to get his head on straight" he says patting you on the back and heading over to Thomas.
"If you stared harder you could have drove something into my back."
He scoffed
"I wasn't staring"
"I have eyes too ya know" you said sitting next to him. "sorry" he sighed.
"Why do you get so tense when I'm around thomas, all we are is friends"
"Ay Gally! Wanna throw around?" One of the boys yelled.
"Can we talk alone?" He groaned. you nodded.
You two headed over to the deadheads and once you were alone, Gally had pushed you up against a tree and kissed you. it was so sudden, you didn't know what to do, you were just stiff. he pulled away and looked down. "I'm sorry"
"No, it's fine, really, I just didn't know that's how you thought" now you looked down.
Then Thomas came, instead of happy, he looked mad. when he reached Gally he punched him in the nose. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!" He yelled. "Thomas stop!!" You yelled back at him pulling him away, Gally was now on the ground with a Bloody nose. "you knew how I felt about her" he said still mad. "Thomas leave him alone"
"Ya well you weren't making your move, shank"
Thomas wriggled out of your grip and started at him again until newt came, he was stronger than you so he could hold him back.

Now Thomas was done, he was walking back, still mad. "oh come on Thomas, your overreacting"
That made him stop, and turn, slowly.
"Ya? I am?"
"Just because he kissed me, doesn't mean I kissed him back" you said exasperated. his face softened. "I like you, Thomas"
He smiled. he made his way over to you, and kissed you interlacing your fingers together.