Imagine 27

Disclaimer: this is going to be a shorter imagine, I also might have written something like it but I DONT CARE YA SHANK!! And if you guys read these notes ily, even if you don't read them ily but ya.
--
Everyone was kinda sick of you guys, Teresa thought it was cute, Gally would get jealous, newt would have to separate you two, sometimes Minho had that job too, but you guys couldn't help it. You were mapping your section of the maze, while Thomas sat there and gawked at you. your blue shirt all dirty, your h/c tied up in a pony tail and your gear still on, not to mention you looked good when you were sweaty. A pair of arms wrapped around your waist, and an all too familiar pair of lips pressed themselves on your neck. "Tommy not now"
"Why not?" He whined.
"I gotta finish I'm almost done"
But he didn't let go. as time dragged on, you teased him a bit, erasing a part and re drawing it over and over again, you would have been done a long time ago. "okay, I see what you're doing there" he smirked mumbling against your skin "two can play the teasing game" he started kissing harder and nibbling in places on your neck, you dropped your pencil and turned around to face him. he leaned in close to your lips only to smile. "how has your day been?" He breathed onto your lips.
"Mhm" you couldn't pay attention.
Someone knocked on the door but you didn't hear.
your hands traveled up his torso "do you think you could kiss me now?" You asked, he smirked and pressed his lips to yours. you'd be lying if you said this kiss was different than others, but even though you two kissed a lot, it still made butterflies erupt in your stomach. "do you two ever get off each other?" Gally asked a rhetorical question, but you stopped kissing Thomas enough to answer him. "no" with a smirk. he rolled his eyes. "that was rhetorical, but Minho needs this room so you two will have to find another room"
Thomas smirked at you "we could give 'em a show"
"Ya you're funny"
"We would rather not have a show!" Gally yelled from outside. "c'mon, I wanna sleep"
"Can I join you?"
"If you mean cuddle, then yes"
--
I like it, also ready friend's fanfic. we are wattpad besties and she started it and I love it so read it. slsgpremier