Imagine 7

I was doing my job, gardening, when I over heard Newt and Minho teasing Thomas about something.

"Ya are gonna cuddle together" Minho laughed as Thomas turned red. I wiped my hands off and stood up "What?" I said with a smirk and Newt laughed "oh nothing, yyou'll find out later, right Tommy?" he smiled.

"Hey, only I call him tommy" I smiled playfully punching his arm before returning to work.

Later that night at dinner I was sitting with Minho "wait so what were you guys teasing Thomas about?" you asked and Minho almost spit his drink out laughing when Thomas came and sat down "what's so funny"
"I was about to tell y/n about your little crush" he smirked, both Thomas and I turned red. "wanna tell her?" newt said sitting down.
"He has this huge crush on you and stares at you and sends letter to the keepers for stuff for you" chuck said.

I was hurt inside, they were playing a joke on me, they knew I like Thomas and suddenly I wasn't hungry. all the others were laughing. "guys, this isn't funny" I said getting up and leaving.
"What?" I heard Minho mumble, and I saw Thomas get up too.

I ran off to the deadheads crying, they made it up saying that Thomas liked me and now he probaly knows and hates me.

"Why are you upset?" I heard Thomas' voice say, it was shakey "didn't know I was that bad" he said biting his lip

"The guys were making fun of me, since I like you and all" I said with my face in my knees. "what you do?"
"Of course why would I be crying, now you know"
"Y/n, I like you, they were teasing me not you, all the stuff chuck said was true" he said looking down "really?" I looked up,

He nodded "really, I'm sorry"
"No it's fine, I like you too" I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"You finally made up gosh" Minho said laughing.

Thomas turned yor face toward his and kissed you hard.