Imagine 10

I HAVE LITERALLY THE BEST EDIT EVER AND I WISH I COUKD SHOW YOU GUYS BUT IT IS A VIDEO UGH!!!!
--
Suddenly, a huge amount of weight was on your stomach. "Thomas" you groaned pushing him off you. "Awe c'mon you gotta get out of bed y/n" he smiled sitting next to you. You sat up in bed and stared at him and he stared back, then he blinked "Ha!! I get breakfast first!!" You yelled getting out of bed and running out of your room.

The boys had built you and Theresa your own room since you two were the only girls and she was already up gardening. Thomas ran out after you and stood behind you in line. Minho came up behind us "Hey, eat a bigger breakfast today shank, we don't need to run today so we are going to help the gardeners" he said and Thomas looked down, he loved to run. You shrugged and turned around again.

After breakfast you were working in the field and today, it was hotter in the glade, way hotter. all the boys were working with their shirts off, and here you was with my long sleeved Cotten shirt. Newt and Thomas were working in the shade at least, You were in the middle of the field under the scorching sun (see what I did there 😏)

You couldn't take it anymore and took off your shirt, leaving you in pants and a sports bra. A lot of gladers were staring at you taking their minds off their work, you just ignored them. Then Thomas made his way over. He was trying to be a gentleman and not look at your chest and just at y/e/c eyes (your eye color)
"Y/n, put your shirt on I don't like the guys staring, especially newt, he almost chopped off my hand"

"Tommy, it's hot" you groaned and put your hand on his chest, you smirked slightly as his breath hitched "um just uh let me know when your done" he said before kissing you. Normally you two weren't allowed to kiss in front of everyone, and Thomas followed that rule, he just wanted to show you were his.
--
Awe!! Should I do a 10 facts about me? Maybe and I was thinking about writing a book on fangirl terms or like wattpad terms??