Imagine 24

WARNING: This is a bit of a dramatic imagine, and the person who requested this imagine would like to remain anonymous, I enjoyed writing this and I hope you enjoy reading it.
--
"Oh come on, your being over dramatic" he yelled at y/n, this was normal, all the two did was fight, if it got really bad, then newt would step in and separate the two. "oh, so your going to ignore me now?" He lowered his voice, a smirk slightly appeared on his face. she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms leaning up against the tree at the edge of the deadheads. "you know I hate that look"
"Oh do I Thomas?" Now she smirked.
"And I hate that smirk of yours"
"Oh you do?"
"Don't play that game with me y/n" he warned
"I can do things I want to do" she smirked again.
"I'm sick of you, you think you know everything"
Her smirk disappeared.
"I know everything? Your the one who tries to solve the maze 2 days after you get into it"
"I'm done with you"
"I'm sick of you"
The two separate and go back to the glade with the rest of the gladers. y/n sits with Gally, Thomas with newt, both sitting on opposite sides of the fire. "hey, you okay?" Gally asked y/n wrapping and arm around her shoulders, she gave him a reassuring smile and leaned into him. Thomas looked at the two, his face softened, this always happened after every fight they have, he decided that he wants nothing to do with the girl, but every time, she pulls him back in without trying. his heart quickens and his eyes dilate. "hey man, you alright?" Newt asked . "ya man, perfectly fine" Thomas replied without taking his eyes off the girl.

Everyone started to head back to the homestead. y/n saw Thomas by the east wall waiting for something. "hey y/n you coming?" Chuck asked the girl standing in the middle. "no, I've got some unfinished business"
He looked where she was staring. "If you guys yell too loud I'll send newt"
"Okay"
But there wasn't any yelling, there wasn't much talking at all.
--next day--
"I swear, she's like a disease"
"I think you should treat her better maybe not be so mean to her"
"I don't know man, every time I stop I feel like I hate her and then I get these moments where I um.." He trails off looking over to the blonde boy sitting next to him.
"It's a strange relationship that's for sure" newt nodded his head. "i guess I don't know what to tell you"
"Ya I don't know what to do"
"Have you guys ever done it"
"No"
"Maybe that's what you want"
Newt was the first person to hear about y/n and Thomas' problem of fighting like they hated each other and kissing like they loved each other, he was the first and only person to know.
"Hey Thomas" y/n smiled. Thomas rolled his eyes and her smile faded, she felt like she was being used all the time, the only time he didn't hate her is when they weren't talking, so she tried not saying anything at all, but then he would talk to her, but this one was worse than normal. it was a keeper gathering, to talk about the next plan, but they got into it after y/n had the idea to wait until night to go into the maze, to make sure that the grievers wouldn't be in the hole. "could you come up with a more idiotic idea?"
"Ya, you could lead it "
Minho was about to laugh when newt gave him a glare.
"Ya know I don't even know why your a keeper, all you do is carry dead people to the deadheads and burry them, you don't deserve to be here"
"Like you do? Your not even a keeper"
"All you are a keeper of is a keeper of a pretty face nothing else, got a brain in there y/n? Huh?"
Okay that hurt her. instead of giving him a comeback, like Thomas expected. she bit her lip and her eyes welled up with tears. she stood up and blinked, a tear rolled down her cheek and she ran out and far. newt glared at Thomas and so did Gally. "there's a line Thomas, and you just sprinted past it" newt said before standing up and leaving to go find her.
"Nice job shank" Gally shoved him before following newt.

Later in the day, Thomas had felt bad for what he said and what he said was all that was repeating in y/n's mind. he found her, where she always went when they fought, the deadheads, so Thomas found her quickly. "hey y/n, I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to be so rude to you like that m, it kinda came out, I can't decide how I feel about you and I'm confused and angry so the logical thing I do is take it out on you, and I shouldn't then make out with you afterwards, that was a good idea and your more than a pretty face and I think I love you." he said hopefully. she looked up at him "you confuse me"
"I confuse myself" he laughed a little makeing her laugh.
"You love me?"
"Ya"
She smiled
"I love you too"
--
KINDA WEIRD BUT I LIKE IT OKAY? OKAY.
So I had all my requests written but then wattpad deleted them so gonna rewrite yay 👍🏼. The inspiration according to the person who requested this was "one more night" by maroon five so yaaaaa.