Imagine 40

Sorry it's been a while, I don't update much and I'm really sorry!!
Warnings: none?
Words:
--
The gladers had been in W.I.C.K.E.D's hands for a couple of weeks now, and though Thomas hasn't been there for a long time, he was already head over running shoes for a certain h/c named y/n
"Hey y/n, I was wondering if maybe I could like get you a drink or something?"
The girl that Thomas stood in front of looked at her hand which was already holding a water bottle.
"Which is something you already have, um I think I have some testing to do so, I'll see you around" he said running away before she could see his blush, but she saw it which made her smile.
"What's got you all smiley smiley?" Newt asked putting an arm around her watching where y/n was looking.
"Ah, the young tommy, you know he likes you right?"
"I'm not an idiot newt" she smiled at him. Ever since the two groups were young, y/n was different than the others. She had what they called a "Genius IQ". She could make the biggest assumptions out of the smallest details and she was extremely smart in math and science, as well as other subjects.
"Well ya everyone knows that" She laughed again.
"Hey y/n do you wanna come train with us?"
A lot of the guys from group A found y/n attractive since she was smart, kind and athletic, but group B didn't appreciate her hanging out with what they called "the enemy"
She looked over to the disapproving eyes called her friends and kindly declined.
"I would, but I can't, I just trained, but maybe another day, I hope" she mumbled the last part.
"Oh ok" Minho said before the group A people followed him and y/n acted almost as a puppy who knew that it was in trouble and came back to her group.
"Listen miss flirty, we've got a job to do, tomorrow we enter the scorch and we're supposed to kill Thomas and that doesn't help with you flirting with them" One of the girls mentioned.
"It's not like it's all her, I mean they talk about her all the time, you should hear their conversations at night" Aris stood up for the h/c
"Shut up Aris"
--next day--
Everything was full of chaos since everyone was trying to get to the scorch. Aris was taken from group B, as planned, and he was replaced with Teresa, which no one liked.
In all of the chaos, something unexpected happened, y/n had stepped wrong somewhere and lost her group in the darkness.
"Hello? Is anyone there?"
She was positive that she was going to die, that was until she heard running and voices, she recognized minho's voice first, then newt, then frypan.
"Hey guys!" She shouted
"Y/n? Is that you?"
"Yes it's me! I think I got lost!"
"Wait keep talking we gotta find you"
This went on for a bit until she felt someone's hands.
"Y/n?" A British big whispered.
"Newt it's me" she smiled glad to have found someone and wrapped her arms around him.
"Oh my gosh, what happened?"
"I think I took a wrong turn and the next thing I knew, my group was gone.
"Y/n?"
"Aris" the two hugged as well.
The reunion was cut short when someone found a staircase up to the bright world called the scorch.
The group was walking up the stairs and stood in the blinding light when a hand touched y/n's
She turned around to see Thomas.
"How long were you alone?"
"About an hour and a half"
"I'm glad you're okay"
She smiled
"Why are you smiling at me?"
"You aren't getting all flustered and stuff"
"Well, uh-"
"It's okay, I think that it's really cute" she said before kissing his cheek and catching up to Frypan and Aris.
--a couple of nights later--
Group A made it to what looked like an old airport.
"Yeah, this place would send out these huge things called planes, they were like birds but people were inside them and they could control them" y/n explained.
"Hey look, spare clothes"
"I think we should check the place out a bit before we think about staying here"
"Y/n you go change, Frypan and Thomas will watch"
"Me? Put on a show for them?" She teased before heading over to the broken down "store".
"I'm sure they wouldn't mind" Minho whispered to Newt.
"I don't think anyone would" Newt replied.
Y/n was in the process of changing her shirt, and Thomas, trying to be chivalrous, didnt look, frypan wasn't as sincere.
"Dude cut it out" Thomas hit his arm.
"Aw c'mon man, she's the only girl"
"What about Teresa"
"Wasn't she acting all weird and stuff? Plus she's basically supposed to kill me anyway."
"Who's supposed to kill you anyway?" Y/n said sitting down next to Thomas and motioning for Frypan to go change.
"Just stuff, so you think I'm cute?"
Now it was y/n's turn to blush a bit.
"Well ya, I mean I'm surprised Teresa didn't go after you"
"She kinda did I mean we had a thing but I wasn't really all to interested"
"Are you all to interested in me?"
"Depends, are you in me?"
"I asked you first"
"I but I'm asking you now"
"I'm kissing you now"
"What?" Thomas asked, but y/n pushed her lips to his before he could say anything else. The kiss started sloppy, but as the two got accustomed to one another the kiss was slower and more passionate.
"Woah" they heard and immediately separated.
"Your turn Thomas" Frypan said awkwardly.
Thomas stood up and started walking over, he looked back at y/n and she smiled at him.
"So am I going to be getting a kiss too? Cuz if so I think I'll need to go find some mints"
--
Hey guys! Sorry this took so log but I've been super busy! I'm not going to say I'm going to update more since exams are coming up soon and I have to study but yeah. If you guys are interested in a Flash/Arrow imagine book, I'm down since I started the shows and I really like them, but if not, that's chill. I do not do personals anymore btw. Ily all so much and I wish you luck on your exams if you have them!!