2

"I am not wearing that dress to the party." Iseul firmly refused, pushing the slightly revealing dress towards her friend.

"Why not? I think you'd look good." Daeun pouted, returning the dress to her closet. "You used to love clothes like this though."

"I'm not that confident anymore. I'm fine with this so don't worry." Isseul assured. She wore khaki cargo pants, a white bralette, and a red and black flannel. "I like this better."

"You ladies ready?" Doyoung asked from the other side of the door. "Party starts in ten minutes."

"Be out soon, hon!" Daeun hollered. She took something from her vanity and handed it to Iseul after she put her glasses back on. "At least apply this. It looks good with your outfit."

Iseul contemplated whether or not to turn her down again. She could only sigh as she went to apply the cherry red lipstick neatly on her lips. Daeun wouldn't stop bugging her if she didn't anyway.

"If you want to go home just tell me, okay?" Daeun reminded. She brushed some of the stray hairs from Iseul's face. "I'm proud of you for picking yourself back up. Your the bitch."

"And you're my bitch." Iseul smirked.

The two met up with Doyoung who was already outside. He opened the car door for both of them before getting in and starting the car. He made sure they were buckled up before driving out of the driveway.

"Onward steed!" Daeun exclaimed, making the boy laugh. He continued to drive at a steady speed, one hand on the steering wheel while the other held Daeun's. 

"Yes, I love me too." Iseul huffed, not surprised she became a third wheel so early into the night. She looked through her photos, not having the mental strength to open her social media. 

They reached the home in no time and Iseul flinched at how loud the music actually was. It had been a while since she had been to a college party again. The moment they stepped out, a tall guy jogged up to them with a warm smile.

"Hey! I'm glad you guys made it. Is this the girl Daeun always talks about?" He asked. "Hey cutie."

"Min Iseul. Nice to finally meet you." She extended her hand towards him.

"My name is Johnny Seo. Welcome to my humble abode and I hope you guys have a blast." He introduced, returning her handshake. He lead them towards the backyard where the main party was at. "It's less rowdy inside. The others are there so if you wanna chill then head in."

"Gotcha!" Iseul shouted, hoping he heard her before he left.

Daeun clung onto Iseul's arm and began dragging her to the nearest booze table. "Come on babe, let's go get drunk and forget about the world for a while." 

"I swear, your alcohol tolerance still sucks." Iseul laughed, watching Daeun dance her heart out.  

Daeun nearly tripped when her heels came lose but Doyoung was quick to catch her. He knelt down to fix the strap of her heels. "That's what I'm here for." 

"I'm a strong independent woman!" Daeun frowned, trying to get another refill. 

"Yes you are, Hon." Doyoung nodded, replacing her beer with iced tea. "Drink up."

"Sup." Another familiar face greeted. He removed his cap and ran a hand through his pink locks. "Been looking for you guys."

"You came late." Doyoung greeted. The two shared a handshake as Jaehyun's curious eyes land on Iseul. The latter notices this and cleared his throat. "Iseul, meet Jaehyun. He's the latest addition to our uni's soccer team."

"Had to buy extra booze." Jaehyun answered. He drank a cup of beer in one go before getting a refill. "Heard a lot about you. They didn't tell me you were this cute."

"Hands off! She's mine." Daeun slurred, hugging Iseul. She giggled at Iseul's weak attempt of pushing her away. "Go find some other chick to have a fling with. She may be single but she's mine, okay? I don't make the rules."

Doyoung shook his head and pulled her away from Iseul. He dragged her away despite Daeun's whines of protest. "Have fun."

"Daeun is quite the energetic one isn't she? Been like than since we met in kinder." Iseul awkwardly started. 

"So... Iseul was it? It's a pleasure to finally meet you formally." Jaehyun smiled, trying to get her to ease up. "Well, I've seen you a couple of times before, but you were in a relationship. You're the girl that was at every party but still managed to go to school like you weren't wasted."

"Yeah I was." Iseul confirmed. "You were that kid that literally played five games of beer pong and was still able to walk five steps. I can't relate."

"Of all things you can remember." Jaehyun groaned, his ears turning red. He took a quick sip of "I thought I would have been remembered as something cool."

"I think it's quite impressive. I mean, my alcohol tolerance isn't that high but I'm not like Daeun." Iseul complimented. They continued to talk about their courses and random things when someone accidentally spilled a drink onto her flannel. 

Iseul squeaked, surprised at the cold sticky liquid. The person who bumped into her swayed a bit, still processing what happened.

"I'm sorry, please excuse her. She's had a little too much to drink." Her friend apologized. She handed Iseul a handkerchief and continued to carry her friend probably to a car. 

"Great. Guess I'll have to feel sticky for the rest of the night." Iseul grumbled.

"You should wash up in the bathroom." Jaehyun suggested. He took her cup and placed it on the table. "It's down the hall in there."

"If you'll excuse me." Iseul mumbled, handing him her bag and heading inside. She blinked, seeing two hallways on either side of her. He didn't say there were two halls.

"The bathroom is that way if you're confused." A familiar voice directed. He sat on one of the stool by the island, snacking as he watched whatever was playing on his phone. 

"Thank you, Sicheng. I'll catch up with you soon too!" She thanked, hurrying into the medium sized bathroom. She removed her flannel and washed her arm and side. She dampened the handkerchief given to her, dabbing it onto the stain on her pants.

"I heard Kim Jungwoo just arrived." 

"How could it be a Neozone University party if he doesn't attend?"

"I saw Min Iseul a while ago."

"Do you think he's gonna try to get her back?"

"I don't know, I think he has a different girlfriend now."

Iseul's heart was ready to stop when she heard his name. Any thought she had before was completely overpowered by her instincts telling her to get out of there before she's found. 

She was over him, but she wasn't ready to talk to him. 

She frantically felt her pockets for her phone and realized it was in her purse. Then, it dawned on her. Her purse was with Jaehyun.

She took a deep breath, calming herself down first. She could just ask Sicheng for help if she can't reach them. They would understand her reasons anyway.

She quietly exited the bathroom, scouting the area if it were safe for her to exit the hall. She made a beeline towards Sicheng who was still on his phone.

"I think Iseul is somewhere inside. I saw her come in." She heard Mark say.

"I heard she came back and I wanted to talk to her." Jungwoo answered, walking into the home.

Her body moved before she could think, grabbing the person nearest to her and pulling him into a kiss.

A/N

:DDDD

imagine vibing at a party then that happens