23

"Oh, I was afraid you guys really weren't going to show up. Then again, I do understand the heavy traffic." Jungwoo greeted with smile. Yuta was displeased at the sound of Jungwoo's voice. He automatically put his arm around Iseul.

"Trust me, it wasn't the heavy traffic." Yuta mumbled.

"The skies don't look so happy." Iseul frowned. The sky was littered with light gray clouds as patches of sunlight peeked through the gaps.

"I think we should keep the date short then in consideration to the weather." Sohye sighed. She faced Iseul and bowed almost 90 degrees. "I'm sorry for slapping you the other day and saying bad things."

"I'd forgive you if what you did actually hurt me." Iseul laughed. Although her tone was confident, she held on to Yuta's sleeve to keep herself composed. "Stop bowing, people are staring." 

Sohye awkwardly cleared her throat as she fixed her posture. "That's a relief then."

"You have no chill." Yuta mumbled. 

"I used to have it, but who do you think is responsible for making me lose it?" She teased, making Yuta roll his eyes. "Did I lie?" 

"Anyway, apologies aside, let's get this double date over with." Yuta grumbled. He pushed his hair back as he looked straight at the man across him. Jungwoo ignored the nasty glare Yuta sent his way and nodded in agreement.

"I want to ride that!" Iseul pointed to the drop tower in excitement. "The line isn't long anyway. I think it's a good starter to get our blood pumping." 

"You're a fan of thrill rides? That's so unexpected." Sohye commented. 

"It's the first I've heard of that too." Jungwoo added. "You guys go get in line while I buy us some tickets." 

Iseul excitedly dragged Yuta along to the line, Yuta not minding it at all. Sohye followed after them, contemplating on how to approach Iseul. 

"Iseul." Sohye meekly called. She dug through her purse and handed Iseul a sanrio. "Wait, your hair is long enough to put into a low ponytail right? It could be a real pain when the wind gets in your hair. All I have is this if it's okay." 

Iseul muttered a small thanks as she handed it to Yuta. It wasn't like she was lazy or anything to tie her own hair, she just liked it better when Yuta did it for her. The next couple of minutes felt long to her, Jungwoo returning to the group moments before their turn. 

"We don't want to risk this flying off." Yuta said, removing her glasses. He secured her bag somewhere by the staff before returning to the group. He buckled Iseul's safety belt before taking his seat. The staff secured the rest of the safety measures and explained the rules.

"You good?" Iseul asked. She squinted her eyes in hopes of seeing Sohye's expression. There was a short siren warning them that the ride would start it's ascent 

"I don't usually ride thrill rides. I find them intimidating." Sohye admitted. 

Iseul held her hand with the her free one as the other was in Yuta's. "If it makes you feel better, if you fall, drag me down with you if something goes wrong." 

"Excuse me?" Yuta's tone seemed to disagree with her. 

"Don't worry, I'm taking you with me if she does." Iseul assured.

"Wait what do you-" Screams of fear and excitement cut him off as the ride dropped.

"How did you have that much fun when your vision is 140p without your glasses?" Jungwoo asked, fixing his hair. The rollercoaster's winds were unforgiving to their appearance, specifically, their hair.