9

"You look like a potato." Daeun teased, squishing Iseul's cheeks together. Iseul wore a brown oversized hoodie and had the hood up. "Then again, it is sweater weather. Looks like the rain will be heavy though."

Iseul slapped Daeun's hands away and tightened the strings again. "I get cold easily shut up." 

It was currently separate training time in their schedule. Iseul chose to have them jog a couple of laps around the field before proceeding with passing drills.

"Can Jungwoo trip and sprain his ankle?" Daeun blurted. "Manifesting."

"You're too harsh." Iseul rolled her eyes. She opened her notebook, noting Sicheng and Taeil's improvement.

"No, you're too nice and forgiving that you start gaslighting yourself."  Daeun lamented, voice too quiet for Iseul to hear.

"Doesn't Shotaro look iffy?" Iseul worried. Moments later, Iseul broke into a sprint towards Shotaro. 

"What do you mean?" Daeun squinted her eyes in an attempt to see the boy better. It was a great mystery to her that Iseul could see better than her despite Iseul needing glasses.

Then, an idea popped into her head.  

Iseul ran to his side and slung his arm over her shoulder. She forced him to continue walking to cooldown his muscles and to look up. "Hey, if you can't handle it anymore don't force yourself. Let's walk for a little more and I'll get you some water to drink." 

"What's wrong?" Sungchan asked, slowing down his pace to stay with them. 

"Shotaro was forcing himself to keep up." Iseul explained rather simply. "I know I said you need to push yourself past your limits in training, but I don't want that at the expense of your health."

"I'm sorry." Shotaro weakly apologized. His face was drained of any color as his labored breaths worried her. "I thought I could go for another one."

"You should finish your lap, Sungchan. I'll help Shotaro finish his." Iseul said, nodding her head towards the rest who were near the finish.

"Isn't Shotaro heavy? I'll help out." Sungchan grinned, helping support Shotaro.

"I'm not that heavy." Shotaro pouted.  "I don't want to burden you guys."

"Stop pouting or I'll be tempted to pinch your cheeks." She warned. They walked for a while longer, eventually making it to the starting line. The two helped him sit, Sungchan leaving to grab some water. 

"Is Shotaro okay?" Daeun asked. "Do I need to call an ambulance?"

"He pushed himself too hard, but he'll be fine. I'll have him rest for a while before he joins the rest." Iseul assured. "Sicheng, can you set up the cones for shuffle passing drills?"

"Yes Ma'am." Sicheng mocked a salute before going to get the equipment. 

"I'll help." Sungchan announced. He handed Iseul the water before running after Sicheng. 

"Wait you need to rest! Sungchan!" Iseul tried to stop him, but the boy was already off.

"Oh, he really must be trying to get on Iseul's good side." Johnny snickered as he followed after. "Count me in." 

"It's a good thing it's not hot or he would have gotten a heatstroke." Taeyong mentioned, a look of relief on his face. 

Iseul removed her hoodie and folded it to make a pillow for Shotaro to use. She grabbed her clipboard and used it to fan him a bit. "Drink the water in small amounts. You might vomit if you drink too much."