40

STREAM STICKER FOR A HAPPY ENDING (comment your favorite track too or we're not friends) 

"I can't believe you guys have the nerve to graduate." Iseul jokingly shook her head as she raised her cup to her lips. She stood beside Yuta who had his hand resting on the small of her back. "Who am I supposed to skip class with now?" 

"Come on. Jaehyun can help you out the secret exit. It's not the end of the world." Johnny suggested. 

"I'm trying my best not skip class. Keep tempting me and I'll have to kick you out the house." Jaehyun informed from across the room. 

Johnny laughed and answered with something sarcastic before returning his attention to the couple. "And it's your last year. I can't believe you aren't crumbling with all the pressure and competitiveness the Business Studies College has. You're literally in Accountancy." 

"I was born really smart, but the heavens decided to balance me by making me half blind and make me clumsy and unable to cook." Iseul shrugged. To her surprise, Yuta nodded in agreement. "Shut up, cherry boy. You don't know how to peel an onion."

"That was just once!" Yuta defended. 

The party was meant for their group and a handful of the soccer team to celebrate a couple of things. The graduation for the graduates, their long overdue victory party, and hopefully, Doyoung and Daeun's engagement. 

They were going to celebrate with families on graduation day itself, so they decided to have it the night before. Well, that meant there would be no alcohol, not that Iseul wanted there to be. For Iseul's sake, the three weren't invited, but they didn't really mind. They knew what they did wrong. 

"Where's Daeun and Doyoung? I'm so nervous about the proposal that I might die." Shotaro impatiently stood at the window, hoping to see the star couple together. Beside him was Sungchan who also had his hands pressed against the window. The two looked like two puppies waiting for their owner's return.

"Did he have to do it the night before graduation? What if he shows up looking like a puffer fish if she rejects him?" Donghyuck sighed. His smile contradicted his tone greatly. Sometimes Iseul wondered what goes on in his head.

"Do you think his plan went smoothly? He took her to that observatory, right? What if he dropped the ring and now they're looking for it in the dark?" Sicheng wondered.

"What planet did you come from?" Jaehyun laughed. He could also imagine that happening if Doyoung was nervous enough. 

"I want to swim already. Where are they?" Donghyuck complained.  

Yuta's sister, who was equally as competitive as Donghyuck, nudged her impatient friend. "You're excited to lose to us in volleyball? Don't worry, I'll go easy." 

"Is that so? Try not to hide behind Yuta too much."  Donghyuck provoked Yuta's sister who raised a brow at him. 

"Save your enemies to lovers troupe for later. I see Doyoung's car!" Sungchan informed, peeling away from the window. He and Shotaro took a seat on the couch with Donghyuck.  

"Quick! Everyone, act natural." Johnny instructed, making it harder for the others to keep a straight face. The instruction wasn't supposed to be funny, but the way he spoke to them the same way Dora spoke got most of them. 

"John, was that necessary?" Iseul mumbled, clearing her throat. "Do we look five?"

"Someone has to lighten the mood, right?" Johnny shrugged. He was right. They were all giddy with anticipation and nervousness. Sicheng, who was trying to play it cool, held his phone upside-down while the three youngest on the couch were sitting stiffly.