CHAPTER 29

"This is it."

I couldn't believe who it was. "A-Ackley?" I stuttered. Kasi naman, the owner of the silhouette of the man that I saw was Ackley's. 

Ang akala ko kasi, I would see Kaid here. Kasi tignan niyo, almost all of the clues that I saw was all referring to Kaid as the not-so-anonymous man. Kaya nga I'm calling him 'not-so-anoymous man' kasi I'm very sure that it was Kaid.

But looked at it now, it wasn't Kaid. Instead, it was Ackley whom I saw here. Imposible namang alam ni Ackley ang tungkol dito kaya siya pumunta. No, it was impossible because it was just me, Mom, Dalton, at 'yung anonymous man ang nakaka-alam.

"I-Is it really you?" Hanggang ngayon, I still can't believe it. 

"Yes, Dariantha, it was me. This is it, nakilala mo na ako," he smiled. "Aren't you happy?"

Hindi ko rin alam ang nararamdaman ko. I'm shocked, greatly shocked. But a part of me was telling me that I was happy that I finally met him. Pero mali kasi ito, e. Ang ina-akala ko kasi talaga ay siya si Kaid. 

"If you're thinking that I should be Kaid, sorry pero hindi siya 'yung nagbi-bigay at magbi-bigay pa ng mga bulaklak sa'yo. It's me, Dariantha. I, Ackley Belvoir, is the anonymous man that gave you and will still give you flowers until the 151st day."

Kumunot naman ang noo ko. "Belvoir?" It should be Fernsby kasi legal na mag-asawa naman si Tita Acaleigh and Dad. Except kungㅡ

"Yes, tama ka ng ini-isip, Dariantha. They divorced." He handed me a paper that contains their annulment. So that explains kung bakit cold ang trato ni Tita kay Dad? But how come ngayon lang namin nalaman. "Because they only divorced earlier in the morning, Dariantha."

Hindi ko alam how Ackley managed to answer my question even if I don't tell it to him. 

"Nababasa ko lang based on your facial expressions," he told me. I sighed and that's the time na ginulo niya 'yung buhok ko. 

Oh, how I miss this thing.

Uh, what am I saying?

"Umayos ka nga, Dariantha. You're not like that. You have a boyfriend,"  I told myself.

"So, do I have a chance?"

He shouldn't have a chance kasi I already have a boyfriend. But a part of me was saying the opposite. Sinasabi niya na bigyan ko siya ng chance kahit kaunti lang. But no, I shouldn't. Bukod kasi sa fact that I have a boyfriend, he's my half-brother. Even though, there is an evidence that Tita and Dad already annulled, I still believe that we're half-siblings.

Aish, ang gulo. "I-I don't know." 'Yan na lang nasabi ko. Kahit naman kasi sa akin, I don't really know the answer to his question. 

He smiled before niya ginulo ulit ang buhok ko. "I know that you're confused right now. But don't worry, I will give you time to think. Ayaw ko rin namang manira ng relasyon niyo ni Kaid. Kaya just tell me if you have decided already."

He was about to go when I stopped him. "M-May tanong lang ako, Ackley. Are you doing this because you l-like me, or is there something else?"

"No, I don't like you."

He's still smiling as he walked towards me.

"Because I love you."

I was shocked by the sudden revelation. Kasi sincere talaga 'yung pagkaka-sabi niya ng mga 'yon.

"I could feel unconditional emotion. You means everything to me. I'm strongly and deeply in love with you. You're becoming an integral part of my life. Even if I know the worst side of you, I will still love you with all of my heart. You are my unidentified addiction, Dariantha."