We are together as sisters

"What brings you here?" I asked my heart thumping. He was an attractive guy though he looked sad only day ago.

He smiled and sat on the bed I had just abandoned. "Thank you." He said curtly and I cocked my head to the side..

"Your welcome. Can I have my charm back? If you still need it you can still use it okay?" He looked down and said,"I don't have it one me. Sorry."

I smiled anyway. "It's okay. I lent it to you so I expected to run into you at some other time to pick it up."

"Can I have some medicine? I have a small headache." I leaped towards the cabinets and handed him a cup of water and tylenol.

He took it and drank it then laid down. I wonder why he came here. He can't be a student. Can he?

I made a mental note of stocking up on medicine when I went home and I silently began to boot up my computer

I emailed shiro-chan.

dear shiro,

it has been one month since I last wrote to you.

I know I know I really can't say that I have a reason to put off seeing you but, I really don't want to see Him.

I can't risk being caught in that mans webb again Shiro. I just can't.

He can't lay a hand against you because of what I had done but, right now I am not in a good position to fight him off.

Forgive me shiro but, I will see you. Tell me when he is out of town and I'll be there in a heart beat.

Hana

I clicked send and felt my head pound. I will not be that man's play thing. I would rather die than be that.

I heard a small ping and looked down at the computer.

Hana

He is leaving for Atami right now! According to Granny he has to conduct business with a very wealthy person  for a whole week so right now he is leaving.

Come now!

Shiro

I stood up suddenly. He was going to  go.

I glanced at the clock and thank my lucky stars the bell rung to end the day.

I quickly woke up the sleeping person and told him I really had to go.

I locked up the room and ran to the train station. It would see shiro! The thought sent strength to my legs and I went to my home town.

I ran towards the main house and I saw familiar blonde hair and I waved my arms about.

"Shiro!" She looked at me and a smile broke out on her face then she paled.

She grabbed my hand and hid me in her room. "He hasn't left yet. Hide here until then." I did as she said and I hid in the closet under a pile of blankets.

I heard his voice,"Shiro you are coming with me." My heart dropped.

"W why?" She stuttered frightened. I didn't blame her and my hands clutched the blankets tighter.

"The rich client I was talking about is single. Your going to help me persuade him to help us."

This is breaking our agreement you little Bastard! I gritted my teeth against the rage that welled inside me.

"My sister said!" My sister raised her voice and I felt pride. Before I heard the unmistakable sound of a punch being thrown.

"You little tramp! You live in my house and think that you can make any demands you want?"

I heard a slap and I quickly leap out of the closet and barreled towards the door prepared to beat him no matter who told me no.

I opened the door and He looked up and his eyes flashed with surprise. I drew my leg back and gave him a swift blow to the ribs.

Not enough to break then too much to be unoticed.

"Bastard! You were trying to squeal on our earlier agreement you sick Bastard." My voice was icy and I lifted my sister up and said,"Then I am keeping to our earlier agreement. If you broke your word my sister is in my custody. No questions asked."

His lips thinned. Not only had he been kicked but, he had shown that his word meant nothing.

We quickly left and as soon as we made it to the train station we began to chatter nonstop.

"Are you okay shiro?" I touched the bruise forming on her face with worry. She always had a bruise or cut somewhere from the cheeky head of the family.

I wasn't going to put up with it. My brother did but, my sister and I won't.

We went to my apartment and began to make lunch.

"I'm sad. I thought I was going to see Granny but, it seems like we shouldn't. She is one of the first to back him up afterall." I said and Shiro nodded sadly.

I hugged her. She was much taller than I remembered.

"Do you think he is mad at us?" I heard the unspoken terror in her voice.

"I know he is mad. I made a fool at him and proved his word false. I am sure the wheels in his head are turning so for now stay close to me. I will enroll you in the high school I am working at and that way I can make sure your safe. At least during break and lunch of course."

I filled out the forms and sent them through mail while we catched up.

I found out all our cousins had children except sakura who refuses to get married. She is the only one who can defy Him without getting punished since she lives so far away.

Everyone is his puppets in his eyes and he gets angry when someone cuts off his strings.s