The giver and the taker

it was a cloudy day when I met him.

I was walking home from work when i saw this lonely looking guy sitting on a bench. I for some unknown reason approached him worried.

Deja vu all over again. This time I will make sure the ending doesn't turn out as badlyas the last time.

"Hey are you okay?" I asked. Woah. How lame am I? Just because I had a sudden flash back doesn't mean he is in the same situation as.............................................................................

He looked up so I could take in his features. He had light ash colored hair and deep grey eyes.

Big fat tears rolled down his face and my body reacted against my will. I embraced him my mind going blank.

"Hey I dont know whats going on in your life but, whatever it is it isn't worth crying about alone. Go home and eat and just try to look at your problem from a different angle."

Cold hands slid up my back and I stayed immoble. I really can't stand seeing people being sad.

"Sorry for being so strange and saying this. I hope you feel better." I released him mortified when I realized that I couldn't move. His arms were tightly pressed around me that indicated he wanted comfort.

I could easily break free but, what is the point? I wasn't being nosy because he wasn't yelling at me to get lost.

I heard his ragged intake of breath and I put my arms around him. I suddenly felt that he was heavilly leaning against me and I slightly pushed him away.

Asleep was he? I jostled him a little to get hm to wake up and when he did I tried to leave.

He didn't let me go.

"Don't leave me. I will give you money just don't leave me." He tightened his grip and I sighed.  I patted his head and said,"I have to meet someone right now so I really can't stay long. However I can give you something."

I reached into my coat pocket and pulled out a necklace with a rabbit charm on it. It was one of my lucky items and I valued it as much as my life.

I placed the necklace into his hands and said,"This is something very precious to me.Hold on to it for me will you?"

I smiled and waved and left. I arrived at my brother Haruhiko's house and sighed. The place was HUGE and the party was full throttle. I entered a little self concious that I wore such plain clothes.

I was told it was a casual party so why was everyone so well dressed? I stretched out and saw my brother flirting casually with a blonde woman.

He noticed me and quickly led me away from the party."Happy birthday Haru!" I thrust his present into his arms and quickly tried to evade him.

"Go home quickly Hana." I gave him a strained smile and nodded. I wasn't planning to stay long anyway.

I was on my way out when I bumped into someone. "Sorry!" I hurried out quickly my heart aching painfully.

What was I expecting? It wasn't like he was suddenly going to care about me or shiro.

Still the painful throbbing ate at me and didn't end until I made it home.

-------------------------------------------------Kei---------------------------------------------------------------------------------I looked at the back of the girl as she slowly walked away.

I glanced at one of my employees and narrowed my eyes. Sly as a fox I see.

Haruhiko hijikata. She must know him guessing by how personal they were talking.

I gripped the necklace tighter. It was funny how someone who didn't know me would pretend to give me their most precious thing.

still. I walked towards Haruhiko with a flawless smile."Who was the girl who walked out right now."

His smile waned and he said,"My sister."

He had a sister? I thought I knew everything about everyone.

I guess not.

I greeted everyone and left as soon as I could and went to my apartment. A pent house.

I researched Haruhiko's backround and found out several new things. I saw that he had two sisters the eldest one was Hana (24) and shiro (15).  Well since it couldn't be the youngest one I assumed it was the older one. hana.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

How interesting.

---------------------------------------------------Hana----------------------------------------------------------------------------In the morning I dressed in white and stuffed my annoying brown wavy hair into a pony tail and headed to my job.

A doctor at a high school. I can't say it is the most best paying job but, it doesn't mean that I don't like it. I love it.

Once checked in one of my most  frequent visitors miyama  came in and asked if he could lay down.

He was a straight A student so why the heck not?

He layed down and asked,"Sensei?"

"What? IS there something you wanna say or what?" He had flung an arm over his eyes.

"When you feel sad what do you do?" I thought about it. "I go and cheer someone else up."

He stared at me. "Why?" "Well because I am the type of person who likes to give. So when we give we feel completed as well do you understand?"

"Not really. When I am sad I usually break stuff and throw fits." He gave a small chuckle.

I sighed. Miyama really should stop coming here. The school crazy lady was more equipped to help him than I was.

"Miyama you really shouldn't come here anymore."  He sat up shocked."Why not?"

"Well when you didn't come here I could laze about and sleep whenever I wanted. However since the school budget is tight I can't get another bed and sleep."

He burst out laughing.

I laughed too even though the school is freaking cheap!

As soon as I kicked Miyama out I climbed unto the bed and took a short catnap. I have a hard time sleeping but, strangely being at the school makes it easy to doze off.

When I opened my eyes there was a blurry face in front of me. I sat up and rubbed at my eyes

I blinked. It was the guy from yesterday.What?! IT was the guy from yesterday!

I blushed and he smiled and said,"Nice nap?"

Mortified beyond redemption I sat on my wheelie chair and asked,""