which one?

I stretched out my head cleared of all thoughts and I felt cool lips brush against the back of my throat and I shivered.

I jumped up and turned and saw Kei smile at me and I scowled in turn.

"I can't help you romantically you know. I am not in the right mood to go out with a guy I know very little about."

He lifted up a brow and sat down watching my every move. I did the same and he said," I want to take you somewhere. If I ask you to go on a cruise with me will you go?"

"Sorry. I don't like swimming. I also have seen the titanic and sorry no thank you If I do go on a cruise I don't want to end up alone like Rose."

He smiled and I felt a shiver run down my spine.

"Are you sure?"

"I am never sure of anything. I just say no to everything unless I see that no matter what I will enjoy myself."

He smiled and I thought it was strange that he was smiling so much.

His mouth might rip.

He pressed a paper into my palm and I stared at it." In case you change your mind." I gave him a wary stare until he left my room and went out of site.

Ren burst in and asked,"I have three tickets to go to the amusement park! Come with me and Shiro."

I startled visibly and asked,"Amusement park?"

He left a # on my hand and left his head still bandaged.

This idiot is going to the amusement park with a banged up head like that?

What is he thinking?!

I stared at both the #'s with a frown. Which offer should I take?

==============================================================================

Hello you awesome peoples I have got some totally awesome news.

You guys can pick between Ren and Kei!

Do you want to see her go with Ren and shiro to the amusement park 

Or go on a romantic date with Kei?

Read on ..... Pick the chapter that says Ren 1 for the amusement park

Read on and skip to chapter Kei 1 for the cruise date.

So.

Its all you.