Kei 1 The cruise date

I stuffed Rens # into my bag and called Kei unsure whether or not he was the right choice.

"Hana? Will you come on a date with me?"

"Sure. However there is a catch." I said my words carefully laying out a plan in my mind.

"Any thing you want I can give you. What is your request?"

"My sister comes along as well......"

"As you wish." I smiled and hung up sure that he knew where to find me at all times.

I cleaned up the nurses office a bit and went home with shiro where Kei stood waited a bouquet of flowers in his hands.

Oh boy this guy is really going to go all out on me.

We got into his car and Shiro kept glancing between me and him with a huge smile lurking on her face and I gave her several evil glares.

She is such a!

We got to  beach and he ushered us onto the boat and we started watching the fish pass by and so far so good.

"Is there anything else I can offer you?"

"No thank you. Why don't you watch the fish with us."

He sat down beside me and I gave a tiny smile as I saw the colorful fish swim by and I asked,"Lets fish up some!"

He passed up some fishing rods and I tried to catched soemthing but, no the fish didn't even glance at m bait.

Meanwhile Kei caught seven fish and I was surprised by how pretty they were.

I mean Wow! I just can't believe it!

"Time to eat!"

"We can't eat those fish!! That would be murder!"

"You eat fish all the time." He began to fire up the grill.

"I already named them! You can't kill an animal after you have named it!!"

I protested and he sighed and just threw some meat on the grill.

"Thank goodness! Let's eat then!"

We all ate some food and then we spent the day getting to know each other.

He was an only child and he lived alone and he is twenty seven years old.

He found out a little about me too. I love candy and no one should wake me up in the morning without making me a cup of coffee.

==============================================================================

Ah. Life is beautiful.

Yeah  I am very sleepy right now so If you want more updates leave comments so I know which stories have faithful followers.