Ren and Kanon

I called Ren and he answered on the second ring,"Hana?"

How strange..It felt sorta strange to have him call me that so...................I gave a small giggle.

"Actually Ren I need a favor..........."

"Anything." He answered automatically.

"I have a reunion with some high school buddies of mine but, I don't have a date. Will you be my fake bf for  a few hours?"

"Sure. Do I have to wear a suit or anything?"

"IF you want. You don't have to..............Anyway thanks for helping me. I wanted to call you first before anyone eles. Do you mind?"

"Of course not....I just didn't think that you would actually come up with such a thing. I'll be your fake bf when?"

"In Two days. When I see you again. I 'll fill you in......Thanks again."

----------------------------Ren------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hung up and kissed my phone and stared at the ceiling..

Even if its for a few hours I can be her boyfriend.....I'll take anything that I can get.

I blushed and turned to my closet and looked for the best suit that I had. I have to look older and wiser than  I actually am.

Hana would prefer that wouldn't she?

Yeah. I picked out a boston suit with expensive silk and I even attached a golden watch to my pants as well.

Now a tie.

I spent the next day preparing my outfit and Shining and brushing everything until finally I looked the part of older and mature boyfriend.

----------------------------------------------------Hana----------------------------------------------------------------------------When I made it to the hotel with Ren I suddenly felt shy.

I am still as short as I was back in high school but, has everyone really changed since I have last seen them?

I took a deep breath and I walked in with Ren at my side. He was so close that I could feel his tie brush against my arm and when I entered the reunion I saw everyone had changed alot.

They were all classy and well dressed unlike their usual punk looks and I caught sight of Saru and unfortunately she also saw me.

I stumbled into Ren and his arms slid around my waist and I felt glad that I had called Ren.

He seemed to have a calm head about all this. Saru came up to me and she tried to give me a hug but, my wilting glare stopped her.

"Wow Hana! You hardly change at all!"

I glared at her some more and Ren put his head on my shoulder with some effort on his part and asked,"May I help you?"

Saru blushed and I felt a little proud of myself. She really believes that Ren is my man.

A Warm hand brushed my waist and I knew that Ren was trying to make Saru feel uncomfortable.

Go Ren!

I heard a manly voice ask from my left,"Hana?"

My heart skipped a beat and I looked at the man that I really didn't want to face.......Until death?

Kanon was just as handsome as I remember him but, I still couldn't remember why I liked him in the first place.

Kanon's face softened but, it didn't fool me. I knew that he was a jerk who cheated on girls like me.

"Hana. Hey." He leaned in close but, Ren stopped him with a restraining hand.

"Do you want something from hana?"

Ren's voice was soft but, full of venom that even Saru caught the treat implied.

"I want to give her a friendly kiss on the CHEEK. Afterall she is my Ex."

Ren's arm tightened on my waist and I flinched against it.

Well I have a feeling this is going to end badly.

"Kanon. Your looking well." I commented feeling a little like a robot.

"SO are you. You look like a goddess. "

"Thank you. I was wondering If you still have that teddy bear I left at your place. I want it back."

He chuckled,"Your cold. I still have the bear but, I won't return it. Afterall wasn't it for me?"

"No. I was going to show it to you because someone else gave ti to me."

SIlence.

REn shrugged and He picked me and said,"Well we just came by to say hi but, now that we have we must be on our way."

Instead of starting to flail and scream I only smiled and wrapped my arms around him like I was his girl.

He carried me out and he said,"You dated him."

"Yep."

"Do you still like him?"

"Nope."

"Do you love me?"

"Maybe."

"Was I really the first one you asked to pretend to be your boyfriend?"

"yep. Now lets eat somewhere. All this talking has made me hungry for something sweet."

==============================================================================

Good huh?!

please comment and vote for me!

Love ya my fans who are so good to me!!!!