Ren matai

"Does it matter?"

I frowned. He was acting more like a spoiled brat now.

"It doesn't. However I won't answer questions if I don't get answers to my own."

He had a knowing smile on his lips.

"I. am...............................................Kei. I know your brother because I work with him."

My eyes lit up. He works with Haruhiko?

"Oh! Why didn't you say so earlier? Is there something you want?"

"See there is this girl I like..........."

I lifted up my hands and looked him straight in the eyes.

"I can only help teens with their love troubles not grown men who look like they might have some idea of what to do."

"I like this girl...................I fell inlove with her when she comforted me and gave me her most precious charm."

My head shot up and I was suddenly listening very intently to what he was saying.

He couldn't be saying..........................

"I like you Hana." His fingers brushed my neck and I jumped back surprised.

"ER..................Uh............Why?"

He took me by the hand and brushed his lips against my palm.

"I like you for being you. I have good judgement in people so I know that I make the right choice with you."

I snatched my hand away my cheeks bright red.

"I will make you fall for me Hana. Please be gentle with me."

I threw a pillow at him and he left the room chuckling.

Shiro came in and she said,"Its cold outside."

"Hana your face is red!" She exclaimed loudly.

I raised my hands to my cheeks and felt the warmth of them and scowled.

I shouldn't have let him borrow my charm. If I had it with me I could be calm and confident and not have to have such awful emotions like this.

I can't live like this!

Always in fear always afraid of being uses as a toy in the head families game.

I broke away from the family but, the price I had to pay was high.

All the funding my parents left me was hidden from me so I have to struggle to keep myself going.

I can't become a puppet to anyone.

I took out two rice balls and three yakisobas and I began eating with shiro in silence.

"Shiro did you make any friends?"

She jumped up and I saw the answer in her eyes.

"Good.I'm glad your fitting in."

"Hana I think that you have a few admirers."

My heart leapt to my throat. How much did she hear from my earlier conversation with Kei?

Wait a minute she said admirers as in more than one. In other words I had admirers in the school.

"What about you Shiro? Anyone you like yet?"

She blushed and i smirked.

Ohohohohoho! 

"Who is he! Tell me all about him."

"I think his name is Shouta Matai. He is a year older than me but, he is a super huge playboy."