Ren 1 the amusement park

I put down Kei's number and called Ren. He picked up on the first ring.

"You accept?"

"Sure. I don't mind going plus you already invited my sister so why not?"

"Okay. I will pick you guys up at Eight. Don't get mad if I am late though."

I grumbled. I put my hair down and I made sure everything was locked up before going home with Shiro and getting ready for the amusement park.

Ren, shiro and I all walked to the park and we got onto a roller  coaster ride and I screamed both on the way up and then on the way down.

When we finally got off my legs were wobbly and I held onto a rail and Ren laughed at me along with shiro.

Hey I have weak stomach so sue me.

I rubbed my tummy and we all got on into a haunted house and I kept running until I got to the end not giving the ghosts and ghouls time to surprise me.

Shiro followed my lead and I heard Ren mutter,"Girls......."

I hopped up and down in line for the tea cup rides which were my favorite rides in the whole world.

I tried to get on it with shiro but, she got into a tea cup with a cute looking guy and waved good bye to me.

Ren took my by the arm and dragged me into  the tea cup and he asked,"Why did you chose this ride?"

"Because it is the most romantic." I answered without thinking and he got closer to me and thats when we got pushed together because of the teacups speed.

"Is this romantic to you?" He yelled in my ear and I yelled back,"Heck yes!"

We turned to eachother at the same time he lowered his face and I raised mine and he kissed me again and we both startled.

The ride slowed down and for those few short seconds we were quiet and I felt the wind blow.

We got thrown together again but, this time Ren kept his arm around me and I wasn't sure how to react to it.

As soon as we got off Shiro and mystery boy booked it to the ferris wheel and got on before I could chase after them.

Ren and I got in after shiro and mystery boy and I fumed. What is she DOING?!

"Um.......... So at the tea cups............."

I blushed and said,"Er........Don't worry about it.........Um...........The ride was going fast so........"

"Even if it wasn't planned it was on purpose."

"H-huh?" I tore my eyes away from the glass and stared at Ren with wide eyes.

I can't believe I am getting confessed to be a high schooler.

 I just can't. of all the times to get confessed at it has to be in a ferris wheel where there are no escape roots!

"I hope you don't think I am arrogant but, I hope that you can love me too. I won't push you but, If you truly feel that my love is a burden I will stop. If that is what you want."

My heart thumped loudly.

This brat can really use his words. Wowzers! I gave a little shake of the head and said,"You aren't a bother Ren. I am just........ah....surprised by your sudden confession I mean why me of all people? I mean I am old and scary and I like to chew on plastic when I am bored and I throw needles for a living so why?"

He chuckled softly. "You are pretty you complain like its your job but, you care alot about the people you help you don't sugar coat anything and your honest and faithful to other people and before I knew it I fell in love with you. I know you hate brats like me but, I can't help loving you. I hope you don't mind."

He sat beside me and we watched Shiro laugh with Mystery boy.

"Hey Ren do you know who that guy is? I think I have seen him before but, I don't know where......."

Ren snorted,"You should. He is the soccor teams champ Keigo."

I snapped my fingers.

Aha!

We spent the whole time talking and It truly was enjoyable.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=+=

Hello Everyone!

I hope you liked it.!