Chapter 10

The rest of the walk back home was delusional.

What just happened?

It feels like it was just a dream.

I entered the elevator and pressed the button to go to my floor.

I sighed and looked at the basket in my hands. My mouth watered seeing all the treats in my basket.

The ding of the elevator snapped me out of my food drooling trance.

I let out a chuckle and walked over to my apartment.

I used my keys to get inside.

But the scene inside the door made me stop in my tracks.

The boys were giggling and scrawling around the living room,while Yoongi had a blindfold around his eyes and was clawing at air.

But when I put my stuff down on the floor,the noise made the trio stop what they were doing and they looked at my direction.

"Noona!!" They all screeched at once and lunged themselves at me,attacking me with hugs.

I giggled as I struggled within their grasp.

"We missed you so much Noona." Jimin cooed,after they had let me free and I chuckled.

Yoongi appeared from behind them,the blindfold now in his hand.

He glared at me and said,

"I'm never babysitting these brats ever again." He muttered and I turned my eyes to the three and saw that they were giggling mischievously.

3rd Person's POV:

Earlier that day:

Taehyung sighed as he put down the handset and looked back at Jimin and Jungkook trying to wake up Yoongi.

Taehyung smirked evilly,now that Yura told him how to wake Yoongi up.

"Guys," Taehyung called out,making Jimin and Jungkook look at him,"I know how to wake hyung up." He said as the two tilted their heads in confusion.

2 minutes later:

"3........2...........1!!!!" Jimin yelled out as Jungkook proceeded to pinch Yoongi's nipples as hard as he could.

Yoongi let out a very high pitched screech as he jolted up from his sleeping position and was now sitting up,clasping his nipples and whining in pain.

The three boys exchanged horrified glances,unsure of what to do next.

After Yoongi had stopped whining,he shot up his head at Jungkook.

"YOU!" He screamed,pointing a finger at Jungkook,who was now scared as hell,his bambi eyes wide in fear.

After a while.....

"Hyung,please don't hit him!!" Jimin and Taehyung struggled to hold Yoongi,who had a frying pan in his hand,making a very furious attempt to beat the shit out of Jungkook.

Jungkook was currently under the table,body quivering in fear. He prayed to whatever Lord was above to save his soul.

"LET ME GO!!!" Yoongi screeched,attempting to escape out of Jimin and Taehyung's grasp.