"I think I'm having contractions, get me out please" sitting his phone down on the counter I watched him rush to get me a towel before coming to my side and helping me out the water.

"We goin to da' hospital?"

"We should time it first" nodding his head I dried my body off before putting some lotion on and wrapping the towel around my body.

Walking back in to our room I climbed in the bed pulling a stop watch up on my phone to record the time between each contraction.

I sat on the bed for a bit in my towel but nothing happened.

When I felt they had slowed down I got up and pulled a dress out the closet sliding it over my head.

It wasn't until I had the dress fully down that I realized I peed on myself making me slide the dress back off and head back towards the bathroom to get in the shower.

I was in their for about 5 minutes before Mike came knocking.

"Your contractions stopped?"

"Yea I think it was a false alarm"

"Why you in da shower again?"

"I think I peed on myself?" Shrugging my shoulders I did another wipe down before climbing out since I was already in the tub before.

"How you think you peed on yourself?"

"I was just getting dressed then I realized I was standing in a puddle of piss" giving me a disgusted look he shook his head watching me freshen up in the mirror.

"You to grown fa dat ma"

"You got me pregnant now I can't hold my bladder"

"I don't think you just peed on yo self though you would feel dat shit, I think yo water broke or somethin bae"

Sitting my tooth brush down I rinsed my mouth as my face dropped looking at him.

"I'm only 36 weeks though I got 4 more weeks until I reach 40"

"It's still da' last trimester, I think we should get to da hospital for you have da baby on dis floor"

"Don't say that, let me get dressed get the bags please now you got me nervous" rushing passed him I went in the closet again making sure to use my towel to wipe the water up then grabbed another dress.

Sliding it on, i sat at the vanity brushing my hair out before deciding to take some pictures.

This could be my last day pregnant.