Chapter - 2 : Pranks and Plans

Inspite of Asha Maa's  request, the builder Makhija is  adamant to buy the orphanage land and when she refuses, he chose to forcefully sieze the land. He  calls some people with machinery to destruct  the orphanage.

Orphanage staff and the  children gets scared by this but Bulbul and her  punters decide to stick to the plan. Mehul looks at his friends.

"Ye Makhija to bada hi kamina nikla pyar se kaam nahi bana toh zor zabardasti se hamara ghar cheenna  chahta hai." he says angrily.

"Haan! Is Makhija ko sabak sikhana padega. Hum isey apna ghar cheenne nahi denge." Sonal and Chetan agree.

Bulbul smiles and assures her friends.

"Fiqar not punters, hum vahi karenge jo hum krne vale they, par kisi bhi halat mein apne is ghar ko aanch nahi aane denge

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Fiqar not punters, hum vahi karenge jo hum krne vale they, par kisi bhi halat mein apne is ghar ko aanch nahi aane denge. Tum log bas ye batao ko jo jo chizon ka intezam karne ko bola tha, vo sab laye ho ki nahi!" Bulbul asks.

" All set Di. " Rahul assures her while Mehul also assures her of the task that Bulbul had given him.

Bulbul smiles and they shook hands together.

"Great! ab dekhte hain us Makhija k bache ko! Kaise wo hamare ghar ko haath bhi lagata hai!" She smirks and they disperse in different directions.

After a while, they find Makhija walking out of the Orphanage and Asha Maa following him, requesting him not to destroy the orphanage. Bur Makhija seems to ignore her. Bulbul watches it and clenches her fists. As Makhija steps out of the door, she slipped some marbles on the floor in his direction and very next moment, Makhija slips due to those marbles and loses his balance. He fell on the cowdung which kids placed there. His face and hands are all covered with cowdung. The children laughs at his condition while Makhija groans in anger. Bulbul steps towards him making an innocent face.

" Oh!! We're so sorry Mr. Makhija! Wo kya hai na hum log kanchon se khel rahe they aur aap inpe se slip hokar gir gaye." Bulbul says and looks at the man.

"Dekhiye humlog apki help zarur krte but aap is waqt Gobar mein nahaye hue hain to aap khud uthiye na please. Aap ek kaam kyun nahi karte, ye jo aapke paas rassi latak rahi hai, uske sahare khare ho jaiye na please." Bulbul says, trying to control her laughter.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Love Will Find Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें