Chapter - 12 : Sunday Treat

Ruhana denies sending Bulbul with Vineet, and takes  her to her home instead. Vineet agrees, he knows that Ruhana won't believe him so easily. He readily gives her time as Abhijeet asks him. Two days pass by and it's a Sunday. Tarika asks Ruhana to take care of herself and Bulbul, at which the girl readily agrees. At the same time, Vinay arrives and he's all set to take Ruhana and Bulbul on an outing. Ruhana is astonished and touched. He remembers the promise he made to Bulbul.

Bulbul is happy to see Vinay and rushes into Ruhana's room to take a shower and dress up for the day. Ruhana thanks Vinay for his generosity, and after that, they leave for the outing. After a drive of fifty minutes, Vinay stops the car and both Bulbul and Ruhana are astonished. Bulbul chuckles and hugs Vinay.

Vinay has taken them to a water park, opposite to which, there is Juhu Beach. Also, there's a large cathedral on the banks of the sea. Ruhana is astonished. Yeah, she has told him that she loves beaches, The place which gives her peace and solace. He has brought her here. Bulbul is excited about the water Park. She tugs on Vinay's hands, and they enter the park.

He gets the tickets and Bulbul starts looking for the water games. She spots the water slide. She holds Ruhana's hand.

"Di, chalo na!" Bulbul says.

"Nahi Guriya! Tu Vinay ke sath Ja!" Ruhana says.

"Aap bhi chalo na! Maza aayega

"Aap bhi chalo na! Maza aayega. Hum teenon jaate hain na!" Bulbul says but Ruhana denies again.

"Vinay uncle, ab aap hi samjhao na! Shayad Di aapki baat maan lein

"Vinay uncle, ab aap hi samjhao na! Shayad Di aapki baat maan lein." Bulbul turns to Vinay who smiles.

"Ruhana chaliye naa! Maza aayega." Vinay says looking at Ruhana.

"Aap dono jao. Main yahan se dekhti hun aap dono ko." Ruhana says.

Vinay and Bulbul share a glance, but Vinay understands when Ruhana asks  him to go along with Bulbul. They opt for the water slide, and Bulbul is the one to climb it at first followed by Vinay. Ruhana smiles looking at them, she finds Vinay helping Bulbul in wearing the jacket and safety assets while sliding into the water.