The two of them walked to Kars' quarters, and waited for further instructions. Kars was sitting cross legged in chair, a menacing look on his face. The two girls stood up straight, feeling great respect for the pillar man.

"Esidisi is dead." Kars stood up, towering over the two. His face still remained straight, as if he was feeling nothing. Who knew how he really fueled? Esidisi had been a close friend to him, did it hurt at all to learn about his death?

Tears were forming in Ajna's eyes and she clenched her fists. She was holding her tears in as much as she could. Pillar men were supposed to conceal their emotions, but she was half human, it was a little harder for her. 

"I've learned of the stone's location. Esidisi sent the stone on a train to St. Moritz but was taken by the Nazi's. Currently they're hiding out in a cabin. You're coming with me to retrieve it Diana." Diana quickly nodded, and stepped out of the room, waiting for Lord Kars. 

Ajna stood still in the room with her father before her. She couldn't help it, she couldn't keep all of her tears in. She let just on clear tear roll down her cheek. She didn't bother to wipe it away, it fell from her chin onto the wooden floor.

Kars laid his calloused hand onto her shoulder. Though he didn't show it, he was filled with wrath and sorrow. He knew what had to be done however, so he set his emotions aside for the time being.

"Ajna, he was a good warrior and friend. His loss affects us all. But we must stay focused on task at hand. Getting the stone and killing Joseph will avenge his death." 

She slowly nodded, and quickly wrapped her arms around him, hugging him tight. Kars hesitated, but slowly wrapped an arm around her. Affection such as this would only be shared with his daughter, no one else would ever revive it.

Kars exited the room, and nodded to Diana. They exited the building, cool air practically breathing on their skin. Feazel was was tucked into Diana's thick blond hair, grasping onto her purple scarf ready for high speeds.

The two of them were dressed in dark clothes that looked rather menacing. Kars was wearing his black trench coat and hat along with his boots. He had two small curls of purple hair poking out from his black head wrap in the front. Diana wondered what he would look like with all of his hair showing. Blushing a bit at the thought, she quickly snapped out of it. That was a wrong thought to have; she wouldn't think of it again.

Diana and Kars jumped up into the trees, and began to tree jump. Tree jumping was only used when you needed to get to places fast. It seemed like an unrealistic thing to do, but once you were doing it, it was fairly easy. 

Ten minutes had passed when Kars spoke up. "How did you manage to get into the Nazi base and steal information so quickly?" 

A blush spread across Diana's face as she felt numb. It wasn't a memory she would cherish, that's for sure. Oh how to explain?

"I-I'd rather not talk about it"

"You know, we're quite a ways up from the ground. Wouldn't it be a shame if you were to fall and break a few bones?"Kars threatened her as they were tree jumping. Knowing him, he would carry out his words if she didn't tell him. 

"I...I seduced the colonel and knocked him out with benzodiazepines..."

Kars made a noise of acknowledgement and said nothing more. However, he was chuckling internally. Poor Diana Rose had no clue what he was thinking.

Once they arrived, Kars told her to wait in front of the large lodge. He went to the side of the lodge, and she could hear him mumbling. His mumbles sounded like numbers? She then heard a  sound that sounded like flesh and blood being spurted.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗲 || 𝗝𝗝𝗕𝗔 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें