Some Things are Best Left Alone

A/N here I know is probably going to be out of the order but still wanted to make a story about it.

Location: Beacon Academy

Pov: Yang

A few weeks had passed since our trip into the vestige even though it had been a while I still got the chills anytime I was around Zoey anymore she always seemed a bit cold and distant from us ever since we got back. It all started with her skipping certain classes and then we would even see her for a couple of days and when we tried to talk to Ozpin about it he simply smiled and said "No need to worry we are closely monitoring her actions and nothing is considered dangerous at this time." But what does that mean is she doing something for them is she out hunting grimm what is she doing while not here. But after a while I wasn't the only one becoming suspicious first it was Blake after she saw Zoey and Io in town one day she said that she saw them talking to a few burly looking people and after a bit her and Io went into the building and from what she could describe it wasn't I would call a tea parlor. Then it was Weiss who saw her and Io in a shop called "Dust are us" buying a large amount of dust of varying colors. Heck even Ruby caught on when the two of them started coming back to their rooms real late at night. As we all became more worried and we were surprised when our snooping was interrupted by someone causing us to fall out of our hiding spot in the hallway "Hello what are you guys up to?" As we all turned around we saw that it was Pyrrah who had a confused look upon her face Ruby then blurted nearly all of our stalking details before any of us could reach her to stop her.

After Ruby's long winded explanation Pyrrah smiled "Why don't you guys just ask her whats going on?" I then whispered trying not to grab the attention of the other people in the hallway "She won't talk to us about it the only thing she said was don't worry I'm fine." I groaned as I pushed Weiss off me and stood up "So we decided that we were going to follow her tonight and see what she is up to." I stood there triumphantly above the others with a bright light shining on me but then Pyrrah laughed "Don't you guys have that report for Professor Porter due tomorrow though?" My shining light then burst causing us to turn and see that it was from a light fixture that a janitor was fixing and had just blown out on him.

Realizing this we decided that we would follow her another night instead cause if we missed this report for Porter we would have to spend.....DETENTION...With him and we would rather not so instead we all called it a night and started our work on our project and well by started we mostly bugged Weiss if we can steal from her work instead.

Location: Beacon Academy

POV: Pyrrah

I asked Jaune out to one of the balcony to ask him something mostly to ask him about Cardin's bullying. As we started to talk I began to feel like someone was watching us but I shook it off as what Jaune said caught my attention "Pryyha I don't belong here!" I then stepped toward him "No Jaune why would you say something like that?!" He then hung his head "No Pryyha thats the thing I don't belong here I faked it." As I stepped toward him he then looked aways from me as if he was avoiding me "I got ahold of some fake papers and I used those to get here ya I know it was wrong but..." I had already pulled him into a soft hug as he tried to finish his thought "...I mean its Beacon Academy so who doesn't want to come here so ya." As I let him go he again looked away from me as if he was ashamed but I felt I shouldn't let this go one any further "Jaune if you would let me we can train I can help you you don't need to leave." But my word fell short as he rubbed the back of his neck "No don't worry about it I can take care of this I swear." But he then shook his head "I don't deserve to be a leader it should have been you." I was about to protest before he turned away from me "Whatever I just need some time Pryyha I'll be in soon." It took me a few moments but I left him there I sure hope he can work all this out.