c h a p t e r - 2

Alrighty, The dude is Dominic, and the girl is Alyssa

Alrighty, The dude is Dominic, and the girl is Alyssa. Just pretend that Alyssa's hair is like...beach curls, black and a lot longer. Im talking pant waistband long.(:

* * * * * * *

"Holy crap."

I didn't say it.

I almost did, but I wasn't about to embarrass myself like that.

Dominic Rodrigues, the number one Football player in California, is standing directly in front of me.

This isn't normal.

What the heck is going on?

I stare at him for another second, then shake my head to clear my thoughts. "Sorry, you just look different."

He raised an eyebrow, amused. "How so?"

Why is he still talking to me? Shouldn't he move on to his seat?

"I don't know, you just do," I said, looking him up and down, trying to figure out what's different.

"That's reassuring," He laughed, shaking his head. A few pieces of his copper hair fell into his eyes and he combed them back into place with his fingers

That's one stunning piece of man.

I'm guessing he's about six-foot-three, give or take. He has a sharp jawline, high cheekbones and you can see his muscles bulging from under his black suit jacket.

Wait, Black suit jacket-

"Oh, I know what it is," I chuckled, feeling stupid for not seeing it before. "It's 'cause you're wearing a Tux."

"Why would me wearing a suit keep you from recognizing me?" He trailed, obviously confused.

"I've only seen you play Football on tv. So, that means I've only ever seen you in a uniform and helmet."

It makes sense.

"You've watched my games?" He asked, kind of shocked.

"Dude, everyone's watched your games," I said, taking out my blanket and wrapping it around my arms. I noticed the look of disbelief on his face and rolled my eyes. "It's not hard to believe my guy."