CH.57 Andrew Is Here

As I finish cleaning my room I hear the door bell ring. I immediately raced downstairs to see who it is. If course its Andrew. I sit in the living room talking to him when I get the overwhelming urge to go potty. But I decide not to and hold it. As we are cuddling on the couch he stops my legs from shaking and says baby...do you need to go peepee? I say no and go back to shaking my legs. A little while later he says baby I know you need to go...now please go. I say no that I wanna cuddle and go to sleep. He is not happy with it but says okay anyways. I go get my blanket from my room and fold out the hidden bed in the couch. After that we lay down and try to sleep...but I cant. I have to pee so bad that I cant lay still. Andrew grabs my hand and says baby! Go to the bathroom...NOW!!! I still tell him no and that I'm too tired.  He gives in and says fine but if you wet the bed while we are sleeping I will be mad. I say okay but I'm too worried about it cause I have a diaper on. Half an hour later I wake up to a wet sensation. Andrew wakes up as well. He takes one look at the bed and says baby I'm sorry. I ask him why and he says...I shouldnt have forced you to go to the bathroom earlier. And im Not mad at you for wetting the bed. I say okay. He then asks me if I need him to change me. I say yes a little embarrassed. He gets me all changed and fold the bed back up. We say good bye and he heads home.

Okay guys hope yall enjoy the new story updates. I will try to update as much as possible. Thanks guys!!