CH.33 Accident In Choir (HS Part)

So it was a brand new school year and I was really excited for my second period class because it was choir. I remembered what happened last year after after I looked at my spots where I used to sit. I quickly pushed the memory away and sat by Jacob and got my music and books out. As I'm getting settled Mrs. Rob motions for me to come into her office. I walk in there and she shuts her door. She tells me that she remembers what happened last year and that she will  not let it happen again. I assured her it wouldnt because now I had Jacob with me. She said okay and then she started class. About halfway through the class I feel a tingly feeling in my bladder telling me I need to use the bathroom. I wanted to wait a minute before going so that I could finish the song we were on. It was about 6 minutes later that we finished and I was about to tell Jacob about my need to go when it suddenly came out. I just stood there peeing full force into my pullup and there was nothing I could do. I then simply started to cry. Jacob looked over and immediately asked me what was wrong. I told him that I'd had an accident. He told me that it was okay and to follow him into the hallway. When we got out into the hallway he asked me to explain what happened.

So guys a cliffhanger. I really hope yall are enjoying the book so far. I have enjoyed writing it and there are many more parts to come seeing as this is real life events that happen to me on a daily basis. Thanks for reading and dont forget leave questions and comments.