CH.22 Choir Performance

When I got home I had a quick shower and changed into my choir uniform. Underneath it I was wearing a pull up as I was worried about having accident. By the time I got ready it was 5:15 and i needed to leave. I made sure to pee one last time before I headed to the house. When I got to the concert hall I had 5 minutes untill Showtime. I checked my pull up up and it was still dry. I brought an extra just in case. I decided to go pee before the show to avoid having an accident. As I walked into the bathroom I hears Mrs. Rob announcing that it was time to line up. I cursed under my breath headed out the bathroom to my place in line. I realised that I needed to go but that I couldn't so I had to hold it. As we were walking out Mr. Fair stops me and tells me if I need to pee then go because he grabbed me an extra pair of pants and a pull up. I said okay and hurried to catch up with the group. As we started to sing I felt my need to pee grow worse. I started to fidget alot and Mr. Fair could tell I needed to pee as he kept looking at me and telling to me to pee in my pulll up that it was okay. I really didnt want to but my bladder was so full that it was hurting. I decided to hold it untill the concert ended. About 10 mins we sang our last song. I rushed off the stage and straight to the bathroom. I started peeing as soon as I sat down and peed for 4 minutes straight. I walk out of the bathroom and head towards Mr. Fair. As I reach him he tells me good job and that he didnt know I could hold it that long. I told him that i didn't either. He asked if I felt better and I told him yes. After that he gave me a sucker he had in his pocket and told me he'd see me tomorrow. I said okay and went to find my mom so we could go home.

Author's Note: Thanks for reading guys and I will update as soon ad possible.