Eleven

Flo's outfit (ignore the blue satchel in the pic above :) )

Florence

"Alright, that's all for today, thank you. I'll see you on Wednesday," My director told the three of us and with a small sigh, I ran towards Michael who was already holding my second outfit.

My eyes scanned over the mustard-coloured suit and the white lace top underneath. "What do you think?" Michael asked me with an exciting look on his face. He explained to me that he picked up my white satchel bag and high heels at home. I nodded eagerly, grabbing the outfit out of his grasp. "Go change, I'll get a car ready for you and bring your car home."

"Thank you, Michael," I gracefully told him, pecking his cheek quickly. I quickly walked into the trailer I changed into earlier and got dressed in the outfit Michael had found for me.

The mustard coloured pants hugged my thighs, becoming looser around my calves and the white lacy top was tight against my skin. It was a beautiful outfit, classy and fun.

I wonder how Harry is feeling, they've probable started rehearsing and I know he will be nervous for the interviews. He's always nervous for interviews, worrying he will tell to much. He always does great, the people who know him, know exactly what he means and the people who don't, fish after every little sound that comes from his mouth.

I think it's adorable.

His fans overanalyze every single letter his mouth leaves. His fans are so precious to him and it is something we both feel so thankful for.

I checked myself quickly in the mirror, putting the blazer on and checking the makeup on my face. "This will do," I mumbled against myself. I didn't have enough time but I looked alright, it would seem natural which is good.

Once I stepped out of the trailer, I saw a car waiting for me on the parking ground I was previously filming. A driver nodded at me, opening up his door and I smoothly slid into the backseat of the car.

Everything happened in fast forward and I was finally able to breathe once I was in the car. I sent Harry a quick text to tell him I was on my way to the studio. I would be there on time to watch Harry tape his interview and sing. My day has been hectic but I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm finally getting myself back on track and returning to my same old routines.

I think James' show was probably Harry's favourite show to shoot. Their friendship makes it easier to bond.

I felt excited to see James again, the last time I'd seen him was when we had our gender reveal.

Harry and James have been meeting up regularly. James has always been a kind of father figure for him, just like Ben and I knew Harry needed both James and Ben to talk to. They have children, they're not like Siena or Michael. They have a sense of what it would feel like when they'd lose a child.