Izuku: Y/n! We have to work together to beat hi-

Y/n: You should probably get off the ground first before you talk big, kay? Anyways! Your the hero killer right? You've killed a lot of heroes you know~

Stain: And i'm about to add another fake to the list.

Y/n: Good luck with that.

Stain is suddenly grabbed by an invisible force and slammed into the wall, but right before i get to slam him again, he cuts the unseen hands.

Y/n: I'm suprised you even guessed where the unseen hands were.....

Stain doesn't say anything and goes straight at you with killing intent, Todoroki is about to intervere but....

Y/n: Todoroki. Don't. I got this.

Normally Todoroki woudn't just let someone be attacked but, after he saw your new power at the sport festival, he let's you do your thing.

Stain goes for a slash at the neck.

Stain: This wil teach yo-

But then, right as stain is about to cut you, he is pushed back by a shockwave. And not some small weak shockwave but one that slams him into the back of the alley and knocks him out.

You just smirk.

Y/n: I honestly expected more from the "Hero Killer"

Everyone is quite frankly....shocked, by the fact you beat the Hero Killer in two attacks.

By now Everyone can move again and they start to tie Stain up with a rope.

Y/n: Also, Lida?

Lida: What is it Y/n?

You then punch him in his face.

Izuku: Hey! Y/n?!

Y/n: Your an idiot, you know that? You go out ALONE to fight against the guy who murders Heroes for breakfast. And for what? Revenge?

......
.......
.......

Y/n: Anyways, let's let the police arrest Stain.

Izuku: Y-yea....

Then some heroes like Endevour and an old guy arrive.

They talk some more and the old guy who is apparantly "grand torino" critizises Izuku. But then a flying nomu grabs Izuku and tries to fly away with him.

You were about to use Greed to slash the nomu's wings but, the hero killer jumped up there and saved Izuku.

Stain:....YOU ALL ARE A BUNCH OF FAKES!

He uses some deadly aura to freeze everyone in their place....well....except for you, you don't have any fear towards the Hero Killer.

Stain: THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN KILL ME IS ALL MIGHT!!! THE TRUE HER-