Chapter 32

"Spencer!" Aspen yelled as she ran around his small room in a towel, already late for work.

"Where are my work clothes?"
She yelled at him through the door of the room.

"I never packed them." He yelled back from the kitchen.

Shit.

She thought. She didn't have anything to where for work and they didn't have enough time to swing by her apartment to grab more clothes.

She opens her side of the closet, looking for anything to wear. She ripped a pair of dark wash, high wasted jeans off of the hanger, finding them the best that she could do for now. She didn't have any dress shirts, so she went over to Spencer's side of the closet and pulled one of his white button ups off the hanger.

She quickly slid the jeans on before throwing the shirt over her head. It was way too big on her, so she rolled up the sleeves just right past her elbows and tucked in the long ends of the shirt. She checked herself in the mirror, making sure that she looked decent before grabbing her black low-heeled boots before walking out of the room.

"Please, say breakfast is done. We're going to be late." She said, sitting down as the small table to put her shoes on.

Spencer turned around to look at her from his spot in the kitchen. "Yes, it is so- is that my shirt?"

She looked up at him, seeing a smile playing on his lips. "Yes, it is." She stood up and walked over to him in the kitchen, grabbing the cup of coffee he made for her.

Spencer looked Aspen up and down, noticing she was in some very tight jeans that fit snug to her legs and ass, showing off her curves. He chewed on his bottom lip as he took her in.

"What are you staring at?" She asked with a mouth full of food.

Spencer gave her a smile before leaning down kissing her on the cheek before reaching down and squeezing her ass, which made her jump and she batted his hand away, trying to swallow the food in her mouth.

"Spencer." She scolded. He laughed at her tone.

"What?! Hey I can't help myself."

She playfully glared at him. "We're going to be late. And you know how Hotch gets when people are late."

"I know, I know." He walked over, grabbing his bag from the chair at the table before turning back towards her.

"You ready?" He asked as she downed the rest of the orange juice and walked over to get her bag, which was near his.

"Yup, let's go."

The elevator dinged as it came to a halt on the seventh floor. Aspen and spencer walked out of there and opened the glass doors of the BAU.

"You're back!" A familiar voice said.

Aspen smiled; it was Garcia. She crashed into Ace, giving her a bone crushing hug as the rest of the team gathered around them smiling.

"You have no idea how lonely the Batcave has been without you. I was bored out of my mind." She said, exasperated. Aspen laughed as Garcia let go of her, taking her in before looking at Spencer.

"Oh, and I can't forget about our favorite doctor!" She said, going in to hug him. "We have missed your big brained self." Garcia said.

Aspen couldn't stop smiling as the rest of the team greeted them. Emily was next as she rushed over to give Ace and Spencer a hug. Followed by JJ, who looked like she was on the verge of happy tears.

Morgan was next as he walked over, giving Aspen a tight hug and Spencer a pat on the back.

"It's good to see you two." He said, a smile on his face.